Fc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you name changed so the tag didnt work i assume, notifying you the mosa vote is up!
    Fc
    Fc
    it didn't, thanks for the heads up :)
    roa oras ubers when do you wanna do I'm gmt +3
    Fc
    Fc
    I'm gmt-5, are you free rn? If not then I can do like 12-1 pm my time any weekday ideally but can go later if needed
    CPL Ubers, I'm GMT+5.5, wanna play on Saturday?
    Fc
    Fc
    After I play my second game later today I'm subbing out for Nevelle for this match so if you wanna start scheduling with him that would be better
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Ah alright, thanks
    CPL ubers, am GMT-6, will be busy most of Saturday, free Thursday evening and Friday night
    Fc
    Fc
    I'm -5, how's Friday at around 9pm my time?
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Should work!
    Hey :' Kickoff semi, I'm GMT+1. When do you want to play? I'm free basically all day until the deadline so yeah
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Damn, really sorry; the time was definitely good for me but I end up in forgot this and afk. and yeah if you wanna reschedule feel free to pick a time imo
    Fc
    Fc
    Are you free to play in like 15 maybe? If not it’s a lot harder to do weekends but maybe something like 9 am my time Saturday
    LBDC
    LBDC
    I can play in 5min yeah
    Hi, we're paired for UPL. I have exams to prepare so I won't be checking my phone very often. I'd like to play after 10:30 PM GMT+2 anyday after Wednesday
    Fc
    Fc
    How's 11 pm +2 on sunday?
    Jaajgko
    Jaajgko
    That works
    Hello we're paired for upl let's play on Sunday gmt+5.5 decide a time
    Fc
    Fc
    For proof of scheduling we decided on 9:30 am gmt-4 on sunday
    Rhmsitb
    Rhmsitb
    Confirming
    gmt-7 here, can play tues thurs 10am or any day at around 6-7am my time, would rather play at first mentioned time, reply when you can
    when do you wanna play for the sm ubers tour
    Fc
    Fc
    Add me on discord Fc04#6888, I'm a pretty heavy tester so I like having a bit of time in advance before a round plus I have some school stuff to do for a bit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…