Amamama
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. We're matched up in the CAP rigged tour. I'm GMT +10 and able to play approx 10am-2am Wed and Thu. The rest of my week is somewhat cluttered. Let me know if that fits with you
    Amamama
    Amamama
    I assume you mean 10pm to 2am?
    If so 11pm on Thursday your time sounds fine to me
    20Yelram02
    20Yelram02
    I did mean am-am (I don't do much). 11pm Thursday sounds great, see you then
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Ok cool
    yo, we're paired for CAP winter- I'm EST, prefer weekends, let me know whens good with you
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Sounds good
    Amamama
    Amamama
    I forgot, actually forgot that tomorrow is my birthday :psynervous:(fuck corona) and while I can’t rreally celebrate, I’ll probably have a drink or two with my two best friends, so I wanted to ask if we can reschedule for Saturday the same time?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    perfect with me, honestly just ping me here or on discord whenever and we'll get it done, enjoy your birthday man!
    Bummer that your design wasn't picked for CAP, it was definitely my favorite. The axial symmetry, the colors, the terrifying eyes, it all gave it such an otherwordly feeling and I think it's one of the strongest designs I've ever seen in a CAP vote (so much so that I made an account JUST so I could vote for this one). Hope to see more of your art in the future, that's for sure.
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Holy .... thank you ! It feels nice that my art meets such appreciation. I’m really glad that you supported it in that way :-)
    Hey - just wanted to say that your CAP design is prob my fave out of any entry...ever? Absolutely love it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…