Pipotchi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play caplc
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    im gmt and free from ideally thurs onwards, you?
    Brambane
    Brambane
    i work thurs, does friday work?
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    yup as long as its in the evening for me, we can organise over discord
    yo, we're paired for cap lc, i'm pst (gmt-8) and available throughout the week. sunday and saturday i'll be busy but i can play late saturday night. what would work for you?
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    hey, so im gmt and i am down to play later on in the week like thurs or friday. maybe around 10-11pm my time but really im on discord all the time so if ur down we can play it by ear on those days
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    how about 10 pm gmt thursday?
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    sure
    hey when would you like to play for cap lc tour? I'm gmt-5
    Joltage
    Joltage
    I'm pretty flexible in terms of availability too, starting tomorrow. Other than a 3-hour window on Friday between 4-7pm your time, I can do basically whenever
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    if its okay with you ill just message you tomorrow during the afternoon (your time) and we will try and squeeze it in?
    Joltage
    Joltage
    sure
    Hello pip when do u want to play for CAPPL? I would like to remind you to prep for lotl/libra/mandibuzz based teams as that is the only thing the snaels have used all season and we have not yet been punished so i see no reason to do otherwise
    Jho
    Jho
    I am more free on fri/sat/sun fwiw and we have the same timezone
    Jho
    Jho
    oh yeah perf that works like 3pm Sunday sounds excellent to me
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    cool see you there
    Hey, we're matched up for CAPPL this week. I'm GMT-4, and available pretty much whenever (although I do have a volatile work schedule, and may or may not be working tomorrow, and I gotta do some family stuff on Wednesday).
    Hey Pip. Im your next opponent for CAPPL.
    I can play after 6PM EST this week.
    On weekend, basically free all day.
    Orig Stall Guy
    Orig Stall Guy
    Actually, I have family coming this Sunday. Not to sure when Im free on Sunday.
    Are you free at night during the week?
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    sorry, ive been working all week. are you sure theres no time on sunday? i should be free basically any time
    Orig Stall Guy
    Orig Stall Guy
    All good. Ive been the same. Im sure I can make time on Sunday.
    Hello, when do you want to play for the cappl?I can play from 4 to 8 pm est every weekday except monday. I can also play from 12 to 8 est.
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    How about thursday 16:00 est? i think thats 21:00 gmt which works for me :] im also at home this week so i can technically do whenever
    JayHeaven
    JayHeaven
    that time works, see you then
    We're paired for cap playtest, I'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    not sure if i will be able to play, i am gmt+1 are you free later today in the evening? (Friday)
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    sure, 7pm my time?
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    Okay :)
    Hey we play for Cap tour when do u wanna play
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    Yeah for sure, also my school gets out at about 2:30 but I am not home until 3
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    i tried to msg you on PS but youre idle, lets try and get it done tommorow (its hard for me to be up at these times cus i start very early). can you be on showdown immediately when you get home?
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    im home rn
    when you free
    for CAPTT
    now my timezone:
    GMT+1 alone
    how about on friday
    for when we can play
    at night for me is best
    as you might have guessed
    I’m ready for our best of one
    Cuz it’ll be a lot of fun :)
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    i am working every day but perhaps we can try and do it and if it doesnt work out, we can reschedule for next monday in the evening?
    snake
    snake
    what time tomorrow? pretty free most of the evening
    Pipotchi
    Pipotchi
    we are usually on at the same time at like 9-12pm so im sure we can find a match during then, if not we will reschedule for monday ok? im feeling kind of ill and i dont wanna miss out if im in bed early :B
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…