reachzero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, OU ssnl, I'm +11, let me know when suits you.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm GMT-4. I could play tonight 10 PM-12 AM my time, tomorrow 8-10 AM, 2:30-6 PM, 9 PM-12 AM, or Sunday 2:30-6:30 PM, 9 PM-12 AM. Considering our very wide time zone gap, I think it best if we agree on an exact time to play.
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Cool, let’s do 10pm today your time then.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Sure.
    We are up for CAP Ladder Tour round 1. We're same time zone, i can do evenings/nights and weekends but not tonight. When's good for you?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Hmm, Tuesday evening after 9 would be great, Thursday after 9, Saturday most times are okay, Sunday after 3 PM. Other times might be doable if that's all you have, though a bit harder. What works?
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    How about late night Thursday? 9:30 PM?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Sounds good.
    we're paired for cap ssnl, pref back half of the week. -4
    SHSP
    SHSP
    saturday's probably our best bet then, if I had to say right now. If not, absolutely sunday- my schedule is a bit clearer the closer we get to the weekend, so I'll let you know if my availability shifts.
    SHSP
    SHSP
    update: It looks like I might have to ask to push this back to Sun, today’s become a total mess
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Not a problem.
    Hello we play for uu open. I am gmt +5.5, would prefer to play sometime after 1st, lmk what works
    Blui
    Blui
    I'll be available today if you are free, otherwise let's play on Saturday/Sunday next week
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Ready when you are.
    Blui
    Blui
    Sure, just give me a minute
    Yo we gotta play for cap stour, when free?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    We're a tad past deadline, but I do have a lot of time today if you can play--I'm GMT-5, and I should have time just about any time today, including now if you're available. If you're down to do it, let's set a time?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    I could play now, though I'll be going to sleep soon. If you're available in the evening I'll be up around 7pm your time, don't mind playing shortly after
    ggs, and ye i agree with u about volkraken, there's just such a blatant lack of power when it tries to run hdb
    CallMeDrippyT
    it's just such a hard mon to make work, explaining why it'll most likely never be ranked
    Yo! We're paired for BW for CAP Champions! I'm GMT and around pretty much all the time - when works for you?
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    I can do this evening! Shall we say around 6pm your time/11pm my time?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Would you be able to play half an hour earlier than that? Dramatically less chance of running into family dinner
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Ah! Sure thing.
    Where you planning on resubmitting the Max Base Speed Framework for CAP30? I was planning on submitting that myself but I saw that you were on recently so I just wanted to make sure you would be okay with it.
    Oh hey reach i didn't realize the marsupial justice alt was u when we last played. Anyway, I haven't seen u around in a while, so it's good to have u back and hope everything's going well
    CallMeDrippyT
    Also, now that i think of it do u sometimes play under an alt by the name of cephalopod justice as well? I see the correlation lol
    reachzero
    Hello, we play for the CAP Seasonal. My timezone is GMT-5 (EST). What day and time is preferable for you for this match? I'm most available in the evening time 6/7pm EST onwards.
    Hi reach, this is a bit late but we battle for CAP Seasonal. Are you available tomorrow? I'm in GMT+1 and basically free all day myself.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Yes, I'm GMT-5. I'm available after 4 PM my time, so after 10 PM your time? (Sorry that's so late.)
    Scizivire
    Scizivire
    That’s fine for me, I’ll be up for a while anyway so just challenge me whenever you’re ready.
    Hi reach, sorry to schedule so late, we're up for the sm tour. I'm +8, only busy saturday evening, what works?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Let's see, I'm GMT-5. Could you do 9:30 AM tomorrow for you, 8:30 PM tonight for me? Basically any workable time will be morning for one of us and night for the other.
    Hey so when we doin this
    I work Thursday night, Friday night, and all of Saturday and Sunday, but I just finished Finals Week so I'm good literally any other time. I'm EST(GMT-5) if it matters.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Hmmmmmmm how about Saturday at 11pm? I get off of work both days at 10.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I guess I can do that. If you can play today, earlier times than 11 PM would be preferable!
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    I'll hit you up as soon as I get off work tonight, hopefully we can make it a little earlier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…