DrPumpkinz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hand on her chin, Debra studied the pile of birds before her. After much deliberation, she turned to the birthday clown: "68 bucket hats. That's my final offer."
    Geoff groaned in exasperation. "How much longer do you reckon we'll be following this armadillo around town?" Steve shook his head. "A few more hours, probably. It's only on its second slice of pizza."
    Since you post regularly and seem to be interested in the Pokemon Movepool Oddities and Explanations thread, I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the new Generation 8 revival of LogicMons, a Pet Mod where we aim to solve these flavour issues.

The link to it is here:
    https://discord.gg/fSurCfRZ
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    Based on the name and description, it sounds like the mod is about giving Pokemon moves that they should "logically" know, with concern for mechanical impact being secondary. Is that accurate?
    TailGlowVM
    TailGlowVM
    Yes, that's fairly accurate.
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    I'll pass. If my time in the Pokemon community has taught me anything, it's that making decisions based solely on self-described "logic" usually doesn't result in good game design.
    I want to say a nice Happy Early Thanksgiving as a late Halloween must be followed by an equally(not exactly) well timed Fall Holiday greetings, may you have much food, and much thanks :]
    You ever listen to 70's radio commercials at 4am on a Tuesday and weep?

Did you write the poem in your sig yourself?
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    I did write it myself!
    Fopo
    Fopo
    Do you write many poems?
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    Not many. But I do enjoy it.
    Yo yo yo, is it chill if you fill out a template or something for your Branched Potential Lucario submission? The Bulbapedia article schtick is cool, but it's pretty obnoxious to read through and will also cause problems during the sub compilation process. You don't have to delete the images; just quickly fill out a template for easier viewing & sub compiling. Cheers
    Harry Hydrangea popped a roll of bubble wrap on his front porch while his dog Gloria buried copies of Pac-Man World 2 for the Nintendo Gamecube under the big tree.
    Tungdil
    Tungdil
    If you don't answer my comment here I'll seriously get sad :psycry:
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    Please don't be sad
    Harry Hydrangea popped a roll of bubble wrap on his front porch while his dog Gloria buried copies of Pac-Man World 2 for the Nintendo Gamecube under the big tree.
    Joe Smith looked up at the many ears on his ceiling and shook his head. "Aw, beans. Looks like the pineapple palooza is out of squirrels again.
    Gregory Filanigander rummaged through his spice rack with increasing desperation. "No, no, no, no! It has to be here. It HAS to be here." A squawk pierced the air and terror surged through Gregory's chest. He knew he was almost out of time.
    Atticus Sworthington stooped down to smell the petunias in his garden whilst his neighbor wrestled a bear for the remote.
    Marvin the Muffin Man was arrested on accounts of tax evasion and using his bakery on Drury Lane as a front for organized crime
    Henry and George looked on in horror as Johnathan revealed his extensive collection of decaying kumquats
    I read your about me
    henry ... george ... johnathan ... decaying Citrus japonica

sorry chief, not writing out the full thing. it feels dirty to read and write that sentence
    Saw your comment on an Underdogs video. I can't escape you online
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    I'm like Justin Y or Christopher Moon but just for you, apparently.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…