VoolPool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo about your Metamorphosis Eiscue submission, Bolt Beak + 100 Att/130 Speed + Swift Swim is way too powerful. Even in its base form it's still incredibly overpowered, as it both outspeeds and is stronger than Dracovish while having BoltBeam coverage and considerable bulk. Please nerf it, thanks
    VoolPool
    VoolPool
    hmm what if i give it rain dish and 115 speed instead? I think it rlly needs boltbeak or its just gonna get walled so easily by any water type.
    VoolPool
    VoolPool
    wait no i compelety misread your message, im just gonna remove my sub as bolt beak cant be balanced around and thats really what i wanted
    Yo, your Raikou submission is invalid because you can't give a Pokemon a new ability that doesn't trigger the transformation; you've given Raikou Galvanize and a move to transform with. You've already broken this rule with Celesteela & Fairy Aura so please try and keep it in mind for future slates. If you want to keep the Galvanize effect then you could always just make Power Surge give Raikou the same effect
    VoolPool
    VoolPool
    Ok thanks
    xzern
    xzern
    rookie mistake
    VoolPool
    VoolPool
    shut up, i know your hurt because me and your mom have a little thing going on, but you dont have to take it out on me. XD
    I am fine with it; I would prefer it all be one post because that'll make things easier for me when it comes time to round up the eligible candidates, but I can still manage
    VoolPool
    VoolPool
    Ok thanks ill edit it into 1 post
    Yo VoolPool- I’m afraid that you can’t have Sparkly Swirl on Simisear. But you know what’d be cool? Giving it Nature Power, Terrain Pulse, and Misty Explosion to work with Misty Terrain.
    VoolPool
    VoolPool
    OOO ty for the ideas, ill make sure to credit you!
    VoolPool said:
    Maybe I'm stupid but, isn't the end of this slate now? I thought slates last for a week but maybe I'm wrong.
    so there was actually an announcement in the thread about the slate situation, I'd recommend checking that. Also, simple questions like that are generally for the Discord or DMs.
    BitBitio
    BitBitio
    inkbug posted it, tldr slate won't close for a while until Hematite can make the veto post so within the next couple days or so, hopefully
    BitBitio
    BitBitio
    just scroll up on the last page of the thread
    VoolPool
    VoolPool
    K thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…