Smogon Forums

boo836
boo836
your understanding of Trump's foreign policy and its ramifications is wack. Trump hasn't been tough on either Russia or China, he's done very little on his own accord to deter Russian aggression towards Europe or the PRC to ROC/Japan. Trump gave the mainland a huge gift in the form of a "trade war" in return for personal deals for Trump branded products and begged Xitler for domestic political aid.
boo836
boo836
Peel back the curtain enough, and you will find the defining characteristic of America's far-right is its eagerness to sell out its country.
Dece1t
Youd be very surprised. Also, I am by no stretch far right
Dece1t
Has his rhetoric been great? No not really. Policy wise, it's almost a 180, he's been pretty rough on Russia.
boo836
boo836
I didn't suggest you were far-right, I was making a statement about Trump and his emulators around the globe. Anyways, the only pressure the White House has put on the Kremlin has been over Nordstream and the RIM three years after their first phase of training disruptive elements (read: neo-Nazis).
boo836
boo836
If Trump were tough on Russia, he would be retaking the Donbass, and blockading the Dardanelles, not leveraging members of the Semion Mogilevich organisation to slander his opponent in return for *maybe* an ADS sale.