DrPumpkinz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dont want to clog up the thread but i agree, more liberal quickbanning would eb good in a DLC environment. My point was more that those guys were arguing against the council having that power, and yet were annoyed that ace is getting retested instead of just being in ubers untested until the end of dlc1.
    Yanni Siderás looked out over the Aegean Sea while eating a gyro with a side of spanakopita.
    captain cauliflower, the dreaded pirate of the seven seas, jammed to lmfao's party rock anthem on his ipod mini while mowing his lawn... or so i hear.
    Nonsense it was cancerous-T I literally saw it on every team its an annoying mon to face against and gamefreak is full of people who do not understand competitive logic and seeing Landorus's buffs make that obvious.. why does landorus get a decent buff but other pokemon don't U-Turn,Defog,Knock off,Stealth Rock its like a 3 ring circus goddamn gamefreak needs to let me and others take control.
    I hopped on the vid "How the Japanese Government got Mr. Resetti fired" and noticed you had a highly liked comment on it. Small world huh
    "Honestly, Nat Dex OU should not exist, at least not in the state that it's in currently. It's genuinely an embarrassment to Smogon."

We're about to be throwing some hands
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    I wouldn't be saying that if "Nat Dex" actually meant "national dex". Currently, it means "national dex plus a clusterfuck of moves, items, and mechanics".
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    So it would be better without Megas or Z-moves?
    The Amazonian Rainforest
    "Norman the walrus ate a cantaloupe while reading the Sunday paper" I cannot find your wall cuz I don't know where you live but I hope that posting this in your profile will get the job done :)
    You don't have to like everything I post just because trolls do their rounds on me. Note my signature.
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    I don't just react to counteract the trolls. I react because I genuinely like what you have to say. But I understand how shitty it can feel to think someone is doing something solely out of pity, so I'll remember to reply more often.
    Alleluia brother! At least someone realizes how dumb the rise system is. Stay woketh.
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    Yeah, we already have a system in place to keep Pokemon out of tiers they don't belong. It's called BL. Though it's arguable that the BL system has been a bit trigger happy this gen... Maybe that's why people think drops don't shake up the tiers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…