413X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gdi stop chanhghkin gbn ur nhanes to smoghitng shorter
    413X
    413X
    nolenot
    like actually this is fucking it i am about to go for a name change to "nolenotfuckyou69xd420epicgamer2"
    413X
    413X
    LMAO GO FOR IT(wait for ur infracts to go away tho)
    Good evening, I am your R2 matchup for no johns 1v1 cup, I'm only really avaible evenings from 4-10pm EST
    hey bro , when would you like to play for dpp 1v1 ? im gmt +5.5 , and id like to get this done in the next 6hours if possible.
    You are my new opponent for camomons uu, when you wanna play? I’m GMT -7 (PST)
    413X
    413X
    I’m est and I’m mad busy today can you do Tuesday afternoon 5 pm ur time? I’m sure euph would allow a extension
    DraconicLepus
    DraconicLepus
    Works out for me
    DraconicLepus
    DraconicLepus
    im on as DraconicLepus when you're ready
    sup, dpp1v1 cup. im -4 and would prefer tuesday after 1pm, any time thursday/sunday, or mornings/afternoon on saturday.
    413X
    413X
    im EST I can play tuesday 4 pm - 9 pm preferably earlier, is 4 pm tues good with u?
    emma
    emma
    c u then
    emma
    emma
    on as emma stone fan
    hello

we do the thing at the time, yes?

i am open of activities of the manytimes and therefore believe that it is you who should be doing the presentation of a unit of time through which combat should be initiated.
    413X
    413X
    im EST(GMT -4) can you do thursday or friday evening?
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    i am with great skill at the combat and schedule and am capable of flexing in the times between the thursfri yes. let us initiate the battle on the thursdaytime in the seventh hour post meridian in the eastern
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    It is now one(1) unit of time away from the previously stated battle scheduletime. i am known as cake on the other website and am available for combat initiation when one is ready
    DPP cup when? I'm GMT+5.30. Can't do weekends. Lemme know what timezone you're in, and (according to your time) when you'll be available. Cheers!
    413X
    413X
    sorry for the late response, Im GMT -4, I can do my evenings,(around 8-9 am-ish in your timezone) except this evening because i have plans and also my mornings (around 9-10 am your time). Is this wednesday (midnight for me and 9:30 am for you) good?
    Hey I could play on Thursday at evening your time.
    ThelordofbadRNG
    My bad I passed out let's do today then.
    ThelordofbadRNG
    Wanna play now I'm ThelordofbadRNG on main. Probably gonna pass out a few minutes after this though so sorry for the inconvenience.
    413X
    413X
    Sorry I wasn’t able to get on yesterday or today because I was busy, I’ll be active tmr evening my time, so maybe we can battle then
    Continuing convo from my wall, wanna do it in a hour?
    413X
    413X
    i cant do it today or tmr cuz im busy all day, thats why i said on thursday or friday.
    413X
    413X
    ill be able to be on most of the day on thursday and friday though
    Snoms
    Sounds good. Chan then,
    413X
    413X
    Today at 4:41 AM
    Bruh how am I supposed to respond at that time
    413X
    413X
    Also Ik it’s 2:35 AM in ur time zone when I sent that hehe
    oh so now your 20 i guess you just traveled back in time and pushed back your birth by 10 years ahahahahahaha noob
    413X
    413X
    How tf do I chang my smogon age help help help
    nolenot
    relateable
    413X
    413X
    Ye fax it says ur 18 but ur def like 8 or 9
    GMT-7 was hoping to play weekdays 7-11PM or weekends 2-4PM
    413X
    413X
    Im locked on PS rn so u will have to chall me when the time comes. sry for inconvenience
    Meru
    Meru
    i said sunday 2-4PM im not available 730
    413X
    413X
    im on rn if u want to play(seeing as it is within ur timeslot), but always can do monday
    Good day, 413XPlayz! We're paired for the 1v1 No Johns Tour! Please visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times. The timezone indicated in the calendar is GMT -4, so convert timezones whenever possible. Hope you could find a time suitable for us to battle. Good luck!
    413X
    413X
    Hey buddy, Im also GMT -4, which is great. is 9pm on thursday a convienient time for you, as I see it is in BLUE on your spreadsheet.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Yes! I have booked it in my calendar. See you around!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…