DezShizzels
DezShizzels
just play when 2v2 is over and stop being a pussy
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
u can argue 5hrs long but not play a fucking game
Rei
Rei
Im clocked in at work you want a picture of my schedule? I already told you it might be delayed and if not i gotta eat dinner before 7pm game.
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
just play after 2v2 oml
Rei
Rei
No i have to cook dinner
Rei
Rei
Im done anguring if you gave me a heads up you were missing i could have made room trrw since i would have played my mono ssnls game then, but unfortunately that didnt happen.
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
till 2pm
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
till 2pm work but u cant play till 4 and then dinner
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
just play after 2v2 ffs
Boat
Boat
Yami DezShizzels yami if your schedule is so tight that you cant make any of dez's proposed times, you should probably propose times yourself. dez try to schedule better than "play rn" at 3am
Rei
Rei
Boat we scheduled for 2pm est friday and he missed so instead of playing mono ssnls to open a slot for sunday since my mono ssnls opp asked to play at the og time of 2pm, I waited 30 mins for dez and he never showed.
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
i tried to reschedule but ur literally saying u have 0 time, which is incorrect. u just dont want to make any time
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
i have been willing to fucking play across the last 13hrs
Rei
Rei
It is not incorrect, I have to tend to a work injury that just happened today, do other tours, chores irl that have to be done or phone is taken, and have to get ready for work trrw. I been at work and supposed to have my gsc game rn.
Boat
Boat
okay sure you're busy, i believe that. you still have to schedule and find a time. if you have no more time this week, you can surely get an extension
DezShizzels
DezShizzels
so Yami , i see ur free of work monday what abt then?
Rei
Rei
Im not agreeing to extension unless host forces one and i have plans for 2:30pm est and dunno when i be home. It probably be Wednesday if host forces one because I disagree w a extension when i followed protocol and stated my tight availability and was on at set time.
PA
PA
I am forcing an extension pls get this game done ASAP
Rei
Rei
Still dont agree w it but tues thurs i have work and trrw is iffy. Gimmw your full availability Wednesdaycuz i do need to make a run to town to pick up some games