ShionShadows
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we're matched up for Challenge Cup Cup. My time zone is -6, and the best times would be Monday/Wednesday evening or mostly any time Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Please let me know what works best for you - thanks!
    relevartemit
    relevartemit
    I could also play tonight in about two and a half hours or later. Friday/weekend also works, just please let me know a time so I can plan things out. Thank you.
    relevartemit
    relevartemit
    Still hoping to schedule a time on the weekend - I expect to be very busy, so I would really like to know the plan ahead of time.
    When are you available for the first round of hackmons cup? weekdays i can do 16:00 - 23:00 gmt+3 and weekend 8:00 - 23:00, but i might be able to do later or earlier if you are unavailable at these times
    Happy Birthday Shion Goat
    Hope u would have not helped rice and aloo in Bankrobbing me but no problem lol
    Hi we gotta play some aaa ubers, I’m +1, any afternoon/night will do !
    lmk what timezone you are in, and when you can battle. I'm GMT+10 and can usually battle all day besides the weekdays where i have school.
    Padstar34
    Padstar34
    I would be up to 3pm - 11pm your time, for the next 3 days(Saturday, Sunday and Monday for me, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for you)
    Padstar34
    Padstar34
    yeah i got gmt+9 not -9
    ShionShadows
    ShionShadows
    Do you mind somewhere like 6pm-8pm my time? Do you have Discord, to make this process a bit easier on likely both our ends?
    hello Shion, we play for STAB n Mega, I'm available gmt+1 from 11 am to 11 pm this weekend. When do you want to play?
    ShionShadows
    ShionShadows
    I thought we for scheduled today at 8 PM GMT+1?
    astralydia
    astralydia
    fek lmao
    I forgot
    ShionShadows
    ShionShadows
    All good. Just for clarification, that's in 90 minutes correct?
    hey when ubers ssnl? im ready whenever even today if you want! gmt+2
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    im on main, i will be for 30 more mins, otherwise we can play sat morning like 10am your time? that should be like 9pm my time.
    ShionShadows
    ShionShadows
    10 am is fine with me. If you want, we can do it up to a couple of hours earlier
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    just post here when you wake up ig? and i will tell you when i can for sure. Also add me on cord for more immediate communication Mysterious M#0135
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…