Eisenherz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can mark my Gen 8 Tower streaks as complete, I have no plans to continue with them. When I go back to the Tower in the (hopefully near) future, I will try with other (original) teams instead.
    And my Doubles streak should be moved to Unranked, two of the rental teams I used had Zacian and Eternatus.
    I also want to say that you are an amazing person and I am so impressed by everything you do, keep on being awesome.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Alright, noted! Thanks for the heads up, and thanks a lot for the kind words! :heart:
    Oh! Did you get Top Smogon Social Media Contributor? (TSSMC)! Congrats! <inserts Ampharos>
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    haha actually tiering contributor is the one I just got, but thank you! :D
    Light Sanctity
    Light Sanctity
    Oh lmao congrats my friend :)
    Diggersby strikes again I see! Was wondering what you were streaming yesterday. Unfortunately not able watch live (and would have liked to) but definitely enjoyed watching after the fact :)
    Any plans to stream restricted sparring again at all?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Haha I thought you might enjoy seeing Diggersby there! I do plan on streaming more sparring, I'm testing my teams off stream but whenever I have teams that I like ready, I plan on streaming my attempts!
    Hey Eisen! Before I make another request in your giveaway thread; The Great Ball Rampardos and the Ultra Ball Bastiodon, where the parents caught in Entralink from legit monsters, or were they injected?

Thanks in advance, cheers!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hey! The parents haven't been caught by myself, so I can't ensure it without a shadow of a doubt, but they've been provided by a friend who transferred them from the Dream World and caught them there back in the day. They know I wouldn't accept injected parents, and I trust them to respect this since they have the same policy themselves, but I can't provide proof. Hope that was a useful answer regardless!
    Hey Eisen! I was checking your Giveaway thread again, and I must say, I really love the way you list your Pokémon!

Now, I have a trade thread with a lot of Pokémon, and I struggle with the presentation of them. Is it OK with you if I also make an image of my Pokémon, kind of how you have them in your thread?

Wanted to ask first before I start making stuff. ^^

Keep up the good work o7
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sure, no problem, go ahead! Glad you like them! :D
    hello dear fellow user. ur google translate is broken, but im willing to fix that for you. what u need in greek?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hey! It's actually a direct quote from Plato's Republic lol, maybe it doesn't seem to make sense because it's ancient Greek, or maybe because it's out of context? Thanks for offering though, appreciate it!
    CBU
    The way u wrote it as a stand alone quote it is grammatically wrong in both modern a d ancient greek. Prob bc it aint the full sentence but ey nobody will know
    Quick question: did you distribute Jolly Yveltal back when you did VGC 2019 giveaways and, if so, do you still have one?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    I'm so sorry, I totally missed this message when you posted it! I did distribute a Jolly Yveltal, and can give you one if you still need it!
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    Nah I'm good, and it's okay. :)
    fight for
    Partners in Crime Banhappy Tournament
    when?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hey! I'll be free Thursday night (after 10pm), same on Friday and most likely Saturday, my timezone is GMT-4. Does any of that work for you?
    Platinum God n1n1
    Platinum God n1n1
    10pm is a bit late for me, but it should be ok
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    I could also be free Saturday or Sunday morning if you prefer? Any time before noon.
    Question. In your 2000 Battle Tree Super Doubles win streak, what was your M.Gardevoir spread before you switched to M.Metagross?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hmmmm I don't remember for certain, I think it was the same as the one I'm currently giving away, except it only had 36 speed for Tyranitar, and the remaining 64 EVs were in defense instead, so 252 HP / 100 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 36 Spe.
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    Okay. Thank you. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…