brightobject
brightobject
I've yet t o but have been watchin a lot. Seems hype af
Disjunction
Disjunction
brightobject
brightobject
lol he seems cool...

doublestack nerf kind of sucks balls, i generally dont feel very good abt all the cost nerfs they just feel very inelegant in terms of balancing.,,

but yeah i rly like a lot of the new champs they seem more fun to play and generally look like they reward mixing paths more which is fun too
Disjunction
Disjunction
yh the only Doublestack buff that i thought was bad was Stealth, but that's only bc Stealth feels like an overtuned mechanic

I dislike Solgard bc of his starter cards. 6 Frost is ok for frontliners in the first few rings, but it falls off fast. The discard is shitty bc it restricts when you can play it and how many cards you're able to play esp when you have multiple. At least with the Lances you could add consume
brightobject
brightobject
i mean... as long as its not plink right
Disjunction
Disjunction
Two of his upgrade paths feel kinda lame too (frost/phased), but I think that's mostly bc I've only played like 2-3 runs with him. first impression feels
Disjunction
Disjunction
ya..... plink blows
brightobject
brightobject
bt i see yr point. i think i like it bc it means solgard is kind of built from go to work with offerings, and doesnt necessarily bloat as much as the clam card idr its name
brightobject
brightobject
ive seen some truly busted frost runs but they nerfed him to be less effective against bosses w the latest patch. and ye phased feels pretty touch and go, kind of like extinguish little fade but more laborous to get running
Disjunction
Disjunction
yeah I've just had so many turns where it's a 50/50 between discarding the deadweight or the offering card. It's a good card in that ensures incant procs too I think that's probably where the most power is with it

I haven't given the frost path a chance so maybe I'll work with that next run
brightobject
brightobject
Rootseeds is so broken
Disjunction
Disjunction
I've been playing pretty scarcely but yeah I love that card. Any interactions in particular that are broken with it?

Also the Little Fade Exhaust tree with Intent on Death is just a free win. That shit's so strong