Smogon Forums

pikachu<3
Sure, I can play after 8pm EST. Does 8:30 EST work for you?
kythr
kythr
hmm that actually might be too late for me. im free anytime friday morning until about 5pm. if you arent free during that range maybe we can try on the weekend
pikachu<3
hmmm. What's your availiblility on the weekend? I'm PST so our timezones might make it hard for us to be compatible.

I should be available during late times on the weekend (10:00 est or later). Other than that my availability is good but unreliable. I might contact you on PS if you're online. What's your handle?
kythr
kythr
yeah friday and saturday night is not the best for me. I could do around 10pm on sunday I guess but that's quite close to the deadline. ideally we could do sometime between 10am and 5pm est on sunday if that works for you
pikachu<3
hmmm. I'll see if I can get on 10am est Sunday. What's your PS username? Mine is XYZ.
pikachu<3
Actually now that i think of it 10am est is def too early, ill try to be up by noon est.
kythr
kythr
ok, well i have a meeting at 1pm noon est so the earlier the better. my ps name it kythr, same as on here
kythr
kythr
hmm would u actually be able to play later in the day tomorrow? i'd rather not have to leave for my meeting in the middle of the set and you could get more sleep. im thinking like 3-4pm est? let me know if that works for u