ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nu open, gmt+2, when can you play
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey i'm gmt +2. would some time during the day on friday work, like say 3 pm?
    zugubu royale
    that works, see you then
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    sorry i had some work to finish up but i'm ready now. i can't pm you on main but you can go ahead and chall if you're ready
    Hey when do you want to play for NU open? I'm gmt-7 and am free most of the day Friday-Sunday.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey sorry for the late reply, but my schedule is a bit hectic. i can't exactly say when ill be available, but sometime over the weekend seems most likely. ill hit you up w more specific times later, but given your timezone im thinking somewhere around midnight my time (gmt +2) will be the only way
    Vaboh
    Vaboh
    hey any specific times you can give yet?
    Uu open
    J'ai cru comprendre que tu etais belge suis fr tu veux jouer quand ?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey man i’m belgian but i prefer english tbh. i’m on vacation so my activity is a bit all over the place. any chance you want to play tonight between 11 pm and midnight our time? if you want to play later i’ll have to get back to you bc i don’t really know my schedule yet
    Dodorik
    Dodorik
    it's ok for me I'm available at this time
    hey zoro, when do you want to play for the nu open? i’m -4 and available basically whenever. my schedule this week is a little hectic though, so just lmk what works for you.
    Jade
    Jade
    before 8 am your time would be too early for me. any period between 11 pm - 1 am would work for me. let's pick a more specific time when the weekend arrives?
    Jade
    Jade
    would tomorrow work at 6 pm my time work for you? i’ll likely have tour games on saturday and sunday already and i don’t want to have to play two on the same day.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah sounds good
    uu open, im gmt-7. lmk when you are free to play and we can figure out a time
    kythr
    kythr
    if the 11pm-1pm you're referring to is your time (either gmt+1/2), then i'm normally free within that range as that's my afternoon. since you seem quite busy i'll let you choose the specific day/time, however i cannot do tomorrow. lmk!
    kythr
    kythr
    just for confirmation purposes, we have agreed to play sunday at around 11pm gmt+2, which is 2pm gmt-7
    kythr
    kythr
    hey im online
    hey im gmt -7 and im avail from 6-10 pm mon-fri, and 10 am-10pm saturday and sunday
    Ajna
    Ajna
    nahh ure an hour off, but i’ll be on, np
    Ajna
    Ajna
    oh wait no lol! i fucked up, i wrote the wrong time, sorry, but yee, i’ll be on
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im on smogtours
    NU open im -7 i got early week free otherwise we might need an extension
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah early week is a bit rough for me esp with the changes, maybe it's easier to schedule for like next monday - tuesday right away then? ill be on vacation and given ur timezone, how's something like midnight - 1 am gmt +2?
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    that should work I'm not sure when I get back but I 100% should be back before next Tuesday. I leave Thursday morning so if u are free today/tomorrow ill be open.
    ewa bro ik weet dat je nederlands spreekt k had een keertje van je verloren in ubers ofzo
    Hey I am your LCPL opponent. I was wondering if you would like to play Tuesday-Friday this week. I am GMT-7.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    oh sorry man i just didn't see this and i had an interview. thursday sounds good, ill be sure to make it.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Okay I am online as Pamplona and ready to do our match.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey man i'm on smogtours
    ST tour
    gmt +2, when are u up ?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah i understand that this is frustrating, it's just that my availability is really random this week and this is the best i can do. today ill be here basically until 5 pm. tomorrow, i again can't tell you when i'll be available but if you could give your availability i can try to squeak in half an hour.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey so fsr we got an extension so we might as well try this again. from monday - wednesday im generally available between 10 am and 5 pm gmt +2. any chance you can play one of those days?
    Qeyo
    Wednesday 3 pm is fine
    Yo ST Tour, i can play the sunday
    Gmt-3
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    wanna play right now? sunday's difficult for me
    ACR1
    ACR1
    well, thats fine u are in ZoroDark?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im on smogtours
    lcpl, im gmt-7 do u wanna do sunday? if not when can u play
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm gmt +2 and my weekend is wide open so sunday's good yeah
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    actually i kinda lied and saturday might be better for me. what's your availability tomorrow? i should be able to make almost anything work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…