Smogon Forums

Ajna
Ajna
heyo im gmt -7 and avail mon - friday 7pm-11 pm, and then weekends i prefer 10 am -noon, but my avail is rlly flexible. also if u ever see me on main n im not working im down to play
Malekith
Malekith
Okay, if I don't catch you in PS! Sunday around the time you suggested is fine!
Ajna
Ajna
dope, can we set on exact time for sunday? 11 am my time?
Malekith
Malekith
Sure
Ajna
Ajna
hey any chance you can play today? imma be around for a while
Ajna
Ajna
i'm headin out, but any chance we can push the game tomorrow til 3:30pm or anytime? i had somethin come up
Ajna
Ajna
anytime after***
Malekith
Malekith
Your 3:30/4 works, but is the latest I can make, if you cant make it we have to ask for an extension.
Ajna
Ajna
awesome ty you so much, i’ll be there by 3:30 if not earlier
Malekith
Malekith
Bruh I gotta john sorry, I'm really tired and I wake up earlier than usual tomorrow cause some shit, lets play in the extension deadline, I will be here all the nights, so just pick one and we will get it done (: ( monday/tuesday/wednesday ). When I say my nights I mean from my 9PM to my 2am GMT+2.
Malekith
Malekith
If you couldn't make one of those nights, since you are GMT-7, Tuesday I can make p much all the day, so if you go to sleep late like me I could play in my morning, like 1/2am for you, 10/11am for me.
Malekith
Malekith
I just see extensions are till Thursday, so feel free to pick that day too. Morning or night.
Ajna
Ajna
hey no worries, i’m free any weeknight after 6pm til like 11 pm. does that work on any day?
Malekith
Malekith
A bit late, can you make any of your morning by any chance? I can make anyone.
Ajna
Ajna
i mean i'd rlly rather not, but i can wake up at 8 am tomorrow? would really rather not do that though
Malekith
Malekith
That would work for me, but a bit later? doesn't that fit better for you? or you have to work or something
Ajna
Ajna
i have work everyday from 10am-6pm
Malekith
Malekith
And your 23:59?
Ajna
Ajna
i can play at midnight tonight? 5 hours from now?
Ajna
Ajna
im goin to sleep i'm down to do 8 am on wed