LordHelix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NU tour when? GMT+0 here
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Ok then is sunday around 4pm my time fine? Or anytime after. I have uni every day besides friday thats why im only free around that time
    Diophantine
    Should be good!
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Kept waiting for 2 hours and you didnt show, whats ur name on showdown and is tmr same time good or not? My name is duggymosa on showdown
    Yo; I'm drawn against you in the UU Alpha Round 2. I'm fairly avaliable in general; so when are you free? I'm in GMT+0.
    Raikaria
    Raikaria
    Ooh I see the confusion here. Look at the chat. When I responded to you it had ticked to Sunday. So from my PoV 'tomorrow' was Monday. Yet when you posted it was Sunday. So you expected me on Sunday and I expected you on Monday.

Basically: Use days of the week.

Provided you mean 3pm Wednesday; yes; that's fine.
    Raikaria
    Raikaria
    Showdown still appears to be down [I checked ~1:45]. I suppose it's best for us to try Thursday now.
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Ahh that makes sense now lol sorry for the confusion

I just checked now (5:07pm my time) from my computer and phone and it still seems to be down, hopefully on thursday it works then
    hey LordHelix I got subbed in for your opponent. I'm GMT -7 and I'm available from 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM most nights, including right now. Lemme know when you're free
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Im so sorry im a fucking idiot
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Im free anytime today my name is lordkaren on showdown
    Clefable
    Clefable
    no worries! This is like the lowest stakes of low stakes tours

I'm available to play right now, but I've got a flight in 1 hour so it would have to be now, otherwise we could try to reschedule for some other time
    Hey we're paired up for the Equilibra playtest tourney, was wondering when it would be a good time to have our match? My time zone is gmt -4 and I wont be able to play tomorrow July 4th.
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Yea sorry for late reply went on a little holiday, when are you free? Im gmt+2 and im free anytime after noon at my time everyday.
    When would u prefer to play?
    AngelCWarrior
    AngelCWarrior
    I'll give you the win, I have been and still going to busy for the rest of this week or so. Plus some personal things have came up.
    When do you want to play for new meta?
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    What is ur timezone? Im gmt +2 and id preferablt play on monday any time after 12pm. If ud like to play earlier tell me so
    avarice
    avarice
    sry i didnt get the alert for this, im gmt -4 and pretty flexible since im on break
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    You can have the win, im sorry i cant play cause something sudden came up
    Hi,

Do you have a Discord? If so, add me as a friend if you wish @ GL Volkner#3627. I'd like to talk to you about some things.

Thanks!
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Omg noo i havent got a notification for all this time for this. Ill try to add u soon im sorry @.@
    Ren
    Ren
    Yeah no worries :D
    Hey. We are paired for the Super Hidd b Ability tour. I'm GMT + 5.30, When do you wanna play?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Sometime wednesday, hmu with a time you would be comfortable playing at and I'll let you know if I can make it
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    i thought it was just best to forfeit since is really difficult with the stuff that came up recently, good luck on ur round!
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Thanks!
    when can you play for zu quarter finals zubf
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    My timezone is gmt+2 so im free at around after 6pm tmr my time

When are u free?
    Poke2950
    Poke2950
    am est so 6 hours ahead I should be avaiable after 4pm but thats late so not sure
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    4pm est sounds fine, itll be 11pm for me
    when can you play for the zubf tour tiebreak?
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    If he cant then i guess ill play later today, when are u free TJ
    TJ
    TJ
    3pm pst, but if you come late then i cannot play since i have to leave soon after
    Moron5
    Moron5
    I’m can be on at 3:30 if that’s acceptable but am free for the rest of the day
    Hey we play for ZU gods among us. I'm free most evenings at EST/GMT -4 but have some morning availability as well. This weekend doesnt work very well for me so I'd prefer to get it done before then. Let me know what works for you.
    LPY
    LPY
    Hey sorry I messed up because I forgot time change but I'm actually GMT -5. Anyway my availability for tomorrow is pretty much 9:45 am my time to about 10:45 am. So it's probably easier to work something out for Friday. I have work + class until 10 am my time, but am free after that until 5pm my time except for 1 class from 1:50 pm to 2:45 pm. So whatever works 10am to 5pm my time except for the quick exception.
    LordHelix
    LordHelix
    Oh ok, so 6:30pm my time should be cool right? should be 11:30am for you if im correct
    LPY
    LPY
    Sounds good to me. See you then. I'm pretty much always in the ZU room but can play on Smogtours if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…