Smogon Forums

xDanyul
xDanyul
Sorry for getting back to you a little late, I'll link a screen shot of my work schedule, and anytime I'm not working I should be around to battle, unless something comes up. Later in the day would be best though, I am the same Time Zone. Really anytime after 6 PM EST is my best time.

Schedule: https://gyazo.com/a8a8670960d2eaed87a2da83204c682e
Finchinator
Finchinator
wanna do saturday night from 7-9pm as a range with 7-9pm on sunday as a back up?
xDanyul
xDanyul
That should work fine. Just post on here during that time range and I'll keep a lookout for it.
Finchinator
Finchinator
you can just vm me when you're on asw
Finchinator
Finchinator
hmu when ur on :)
xDanyul
xDanyul
I hate to do this to ya, but can we go with the backup plan of sunday? something came up kinda last minute. Sorry!
Finchinator
Finchinator
that's fine bro, can u lmk when u're on on sunday tho? i may be on phone so ill use that vm to lmk when to hop on laptop, thanks
xDanyul
xDanyul
Yeah I'll be sure to let you know. Will probably be around this time.
Finchinator
Finchinator
kk, thanks friend!
Finchinator
Finchinator
Is there a chance you could do a little later tonight? We initially had earlier reservations for my mom’s birthday dinner, but they got bumped back due to social distancing restrictions and overflow. I should be on in the 9pm hour at the latest and able to play for the rest of the night.

if that doesn’t work, then I am free all day tomorrow and most of Tuesday so I can request an extension
xDanyul
xDanyul
Yeah that's fine, just shoot a message whenever you're available to play.