Smogon Forums

Luirromen
Luirromen
Hey, sorry for didnt reply, Im gmt-6, Monday at those hours comes difficult for me, but later I could play, on weekends Im available most of the day
Prof_J
Prof_J
Okay...so for you this reply is dated 6:30 pm, right? Two hours ahead of me? If those afternoon times don't work so well for you, I'm more available on the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Luirromen
Luirromen
Yeah thats right,my 6:30 from any day actually work, so msg me when u wanna play
Prof_J
Prof_J
Yeah I think weekend's looking better for me, I'll post back soon with an exact time. It will be around Thursday-Saturday.
Luirromen
Luirromen
Ok, but remember dl is next monday
Prof_J
Prof_J
So, how about Friday 6:30 pm your time? Would you be able to play earlier that day?
Luirromen
Luirromen
Sure that works for me, the most early time I could play friday is at my 5 pm, I have other battle scheduled on my morning
Prof_J
Prof_J
Nice, can we shoot for 5:30? If so, see you then. If not, then 6:30.
Luirromen
Luirromen
Both times are fine to me, msg me on friday to play
Prof_J
Prof_J
I'm having some troubles right now that would make it difficult for me to play tonight...what times are you available tomorrow afternoon? I have no plans on Saturdays and can be around from noon to 8pm my time, so pitch a time that works for you. Same goes for Sundays. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Luirromen
Luirromen
If it works to you we can play tomorrow at the same hour we scheduled today
Prof_J
Prof_J
Yeah, it's on then. See you tomorrow