Smogon Forums

Fissure
Fissure
i'm gmt -4. I don't know my availability yet for July 3-5, but i am available whenever on weekdays. Saturdays I won't know my availability until the day of and I am available whenever on Sunday. It is easier to play weekdays honestly so what time are you available in the evenings exactly? Like starting at 6 pm or...?
K3ppr
K3ppr
Starting 5pm my time, so 7pm yours I should be available in the weekends
Fissure
Fissure
Alright cool. Can you do 7pm your time any weekday next week? (July 6-10)
Fissure
Fissure
I have no preference if you have multiple availabilities.
K3ppr
K3ppr
I probably can, a later time next week might be better because I might work later next week.
K3ppr
K3ppr
This week is starting 5pm my time
Fissure
Fissure
Alright, I will see if I can do this Friday the 3rd. Sometime between 5-7pm your time work? If not, we can try later next week then.
K3ppr
K3ppr
Friday im actually available all day, sorry I forgot to mention that. Anywhere in that range works fine for me
Fissure
Fissure
Cool so how does this friday (July 3rd) at 6pm your time sound?
K3ppr
K3ppr
Great!
Fissure
Fissure
Hey sorry to do this but I can't do Friday anymore. I can do a similar time tomorrow, but if that doesn't work, then my next availability would be Sunday July 5th through Friday July 10th. I know you mentioned that you might have to work during that week, so you can pick the date and whatever time you pick I will play. Once again I'm sorry but shit came up.
K3ppr
K3ppr
No problem man. Tomorrow isn't ideal for me, so next week would work better. Whatever day works best for you next week is fine with me, and 6pm my time I should be available any day except tomorrow. Lets just do the game whenever you are available, I don't want to call act.
Fissure
Fissure
Ok sorry about that again, it should be all good now. I'm thinking either this Thursday or Friday will work for me. 6 pm your time works with me if it still works for you. Let me know if this is good.
K3ppr
K3ppr
Yep either day works, lets plan on Thursday so that we can do Friday if it doesn’t work out.