Ortheore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh one other thing I meant to say to you, there's an OCN discord for WCOP. I think you dont discord much or play current gens, but if you want to come by and just hang out that would be cool. I'll PM you the invite if youre keen.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Hey, thanks for the offer =) you're right though, I don't really use Discord much, so it's probably not worth joining. Thanks anyway
    Hey I'm your opponent for the rby cup r2, when do you wanna play? I'm GMT+2. If you are in Australia, I guess the best times will be your evenings and my early afternoon
    Hey we need to play for Ubers open. I can play 6:45 am and 6 pm most weekdays and 9 am most weekends. Gmt-5. I
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Hey so if we want to finish our set I don't think I can play tomorrow, but I can play mon my time (sun evening for you)
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i think now should be just your evening, can you play?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok, I am here sunday evening. i don't see you.....
    hey we're paired for rby cup, im gmt+2 so weekend is probably best
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I'm +10, I can't play sat so sunday might be best. I can play any time sunday, but I'd rather start no later than 11pm (my time obv).
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    hmm ok let's do sunday 2 pm my time (10 pm yours)?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    sounds good, cya then
    Hey i'm GMT +1. When can you play for RBY championship?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    sorry I johned, I can try tonight, otherwise take the win
    Snou
    Snou
    It's sunday. I wouldn't like to take the win but I usually start havin lunch rly late, I doubt I'll be online, soz :(
    Snou
    Snou
    U there?
    We're paired for RBY OU global championship, please tell me when you would like to play
    Hemophobia
    Hemophobia
    hey 9 o' clock here are u ready?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    uh that last vm was at like 8pm my time, 8:30 for the timezone you gave me. Anyway, I'll be idling on RoA/smogtours for a couple hours
    Hemophobia
    Hemophobia
    i'm online on showdown if you're there send me battle request (Hemophobia)
    Hey, we're paired for RBY OU Global Championship 2017 Round 1. I'm gmt +1 and have a pretty flexible schedule, when do you want to play? Maybe Thursday at 9 pm my time?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Unfortunately my schedule these days is largely undetermined so I can't really commit to any specific time. I'm currently on US time (-5). Evenings for me work best, earlier in the day I can't commit to. Might be best to just try to idle and catch each other on. Will I find you in old gens?
    LegitEU
    LegitEU
    In general not, but we should already find us:]
    Your Showdown name is Ortheore?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    yep, I'll also idle smogtours as well
    yo wanna play tomorrow instead? Sorry about missing, hmu with a time w/e you're free. i'm EST btw in case you didn't know/remember. I was planning to come on exactly 15 mins after you left n_n. Just wondering whether something like Monday 5 PM or so works for you dude. The 16 hour time difference really threw me off
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    uh today is not so good, tomorrow i can do before 12:45 and after 7:00. Any of those work?
    eden
    eden
    12:45 PM or AM? 7 PM or AM?
    RBY When can you play for WLT? I can manage Monday and Thursday after 4, Wednesday around 1 or after 3, and then Friday after 3.

I'm GMT-5 (it's 12:20 PM for me atm).
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah that'll work for me. We can probably send a message an hour and/or 2 before just to make sure we don't get the time wrong.
    TPP
    TPP
    5:30's in about an hour, so I'll see you then. Otherwise I got the rest of the night (assuming I don't fall asleep early), so let me know when you're ready.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I'll be idling on old gens and smogtours for the next few hours hmu whenever
    Hey I'm paired with you for RBY in world'a longest tour. Unfortunately I'll be away this weekend but I should be able to work something out after that. I'm GMT -4
    phoopes
    phoopes
    I could probably play sometime between 4:00-8:00 PM on Wednesday. Which if I'm doing the math right is 7:00-11:00 AM on Thursday for you. What works best in that timeframe?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    11am my time sounds ideal. Cya then?
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Sounds good, I'll see you on SmogTours. My username there will be phoopes
    when are u free for world's longest ou tour ?
    im available this week end
    gmt +2
    ( gsc ou )
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    hey, I'm +10, good to fight basically any night until around 11pm my time. At that time I can do practically any day, so w/e works for you?
    0NI
    0NI
    ok i will try saturday to be connecter 11 pm ur time
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    sounds good, cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…