teal6
    teal6
    you wanna play rn by any chance?
    MiraiZura
    MiraiZura
    I can't now, but it may be 7pm today
    teal6
    teal6
    nah i'm all good, you can have the win then. they accidentally counted a shitpost i made as a signup lol its all good best of luck in the rest
    the goat himself
    Dave
    Dave
    Did you post on the wrong profile again?
    keys
    keys
    Lmao dave :eeveehide:
    teal6
    teal6
    I appreciate the kind words... -m"o"tp
    Hello teal6,

It is unlikely you have heard of (let alone know) me, but I have been watching and following your book thread, as I think it is a fantastic idea. I would also like to dedicate more of my time to reading books, and I have seen you have been looking for a beta reader for the project.
    teal6
    teal6
    I did not. We moved this discussion to Discord PMs shortly after it was sent. -motp
    Dave
    Dave
    But, you're still running FEEL THE TEAL Yoga Camp every summer correct?
    teal6
    teal6
    Would never stop mate see you there -m"of"tp
    thank you for your video on how to signup for tournaments, it really helped me allot!
    teal6
    teal6
    my pleasure
    what did u do old man..
    teal6
    teal6
    i asked them to play 'm-m-m-maybach music' whenever i started a match on smogtours
    Hi! We are paired up for LC Swiss, I am GMT+3 can play any day except for today and Thursday, when are you free?
    Hey! How're you? I want to ask something.
    --
    Can I put ur banner of ''against ghosting and cheating'' on my status pls? Bcuz I'm 100% against those practices as well. Hope it's ok n-n
    Hello teal6, when do you want to play for SM OU ? I'm +2
    teal6
    teal6
    yo i lost to act, i did not even notice the message, my mistake man gl in rest
    Souw
    Souw
    oh i'm sorry for you, should have pmed you again, my fault too. Thanks!
    Hi, we have to play for the OSDT. I'm GMT+2, when do you want to play?
    teal6
    teal6
    sounds good, i'm on now actually on smogtours if you wanna play
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hey, I'm on there but I cant see you. Is your name same as here?
    teal6
    teal6
    hey its RED WHITE and TEAL
    You should have added in your PR post that since you’re giving away all your likes, your post has no ulterior motives
    pokemonisfun
    Hahahaha
    teal6
    teal6
    it would have been a good point, however i will take what i can get, just happy to be back
    I have a sneaking suspicion that you often smell like celery and strawberries.
    teal6
    teal6
    a regular poirot
    If you mean deck knight they modded cap not cong. Idk which cong mod you would be speaking of
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah that's who i meant, just mixed up my subforums, mb
    hey teal i was forced to contact U for PSPL!! GMT+3 when Do U want to get this done
    teal6
    teal6
    yo buddy considering our time zones wanna just loop up on the weekend
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    weekend works sure. saturday 12pm-5pm and sunday 2-5pm eastern works. dead game if series is decided before it
    teal6
    teal6
    i am obviously in full agreement
    hey man we play for uupl, I’m gmt+1. I can only do weekend really, would prefer Sunday, can do literally any time in the day that isn’t like 3am or smth ridiculous lol, let me know what’s best for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…