mkizzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We’re playing for adv seasonal and I’m gmt+0. When do you want to play
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    hi i'm gmt-5 i prefer midnight or later your time but if thats not desirable to you thats totally understandable. next best for me would be sometime between your 6pm and 10pm. thurs/sat/sun is preferable as well. let me know what works for you
    Caloom
    Caloom
    Saturday at 9:30pm my time?
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    that works see you then :blobthumbsup:
    Hello! We've paired in the UU spotlight tour. I'm GMT+1. It's my preference to play Wednesday evening or night my time. Does 9 PM GMT+1 work for you? If not, do you mind the same time Thursday or Friday?
    Hi we're paired for RBY UU, I'm +0. Can do all day Mon/Tue/Sun up to 9pm, Thu 8-9pm, lmk what works.
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    hi how does tuesday your 5pm sound? so around this time tomorrow
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, see you then.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    On as MalMyrrhsault when you're ready.
    Draft tour, I'm gmt-6 this week and -5 next week what's your availability?
    jeronipuff
    jeronipuff
    I'm likely going to play the guy from Germany in our pool on Friday but should be good to play you at some point after that
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    sounds fine to me thanks for communicating
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    cripwalk/maxo on discord didnt show up for our schedule time so let me know what time you'd like to play today if you still can. would be best if we played after 8pm your time (still gmt-6 right?) but let me know what works
    Hi when SV UU Kickoff? I'm gmt+1
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    hi im gmt-5, would you be available sunday? im free most of the day so something like
    2:00 PM (my time) / 8:00 PM (your time)?
    if not let me know im flexible most of sunday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ah i somehow didn't get a notification and saw your post just now after coming back at home. Are you able to play in ~30 minutes from now?
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    sounds good ill be online both servers as 'kenny' just chall when ready
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Hi I am Special Unique Snowflakes, I come onto your wall and post spams. If you don't repost this comment onto my page I will get angry and make bad jokes.
    i am a mudsdale. i have big feet and i play in the mud. if you don't repost this comment on 7 other pages i will stomp all over ur bedroom and track mud everywhere.
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    first of all why cant i view ur profile second of all where is taonu
    TROP
    TROP
    kek idk you are supposed to be able to see it because im following you
    https://discord.gg/WUp9vXw here or what remains of taonu at least
    Gmt +6 when play ryans ideal tour
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    fri or sat pls im gmt -5 but free all day those days
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    also nice avatar
    feen
    feen
    when
    when u wanna play for ryans nu tour?
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    sry was gone all day today, but im est too and i can play thursday-friday from 8-10ish on each of those days if that works for you
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    im assuming you mean pm? im free on friday so that works
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    ye pm and cool then thatll work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…