leo568
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we are opponent for the usm ubers roa. I am +1 and can play between 7.30pm and 11pm Friday and Saterday. And you, when would you like to play ?
    Natdex SSNL, when do you want to play? GMT -4, Thursday during the day, weekends, and most nights work best for me.
    RBY cup, lmk when you can play. friday or saturday is best for me
    leo568
    leo568
    my nick in pokemon showdown is leo568
    coffee_white
    coffee_white
    i said 5-7pm *yesterday* dude
    coffee_white
    coffee_white
    yesterday/monday was my last chance to play before the weekend and you went afk between 12pm sunday and 12pm tuesday (48 hours) after just completely missing the original time you let me pick (again going afk for almost two full days between friday and sunday)
    Yo, SS ZU no Johns Tour, when do you have time? I am gmt+2 can only do afternoons
    hi oppo from ou majors. I'm gmt+1 and i can play in the evenings during normal week and all day during weekends
    hello! when do you want to play for the OU Majors round robin? i’m available for the next 3 hours today, but if you’re not available today, then i can play anytime from 2-5PM GMT-5 (or 7-10PM GMT) regardless of the day of week.
    Hi ! When would you like to play for ORAS GC ? I'm GMT+1 and should be available most days in the evening or sunday most of the day.
    GMT +2 here, would sunday evening suit you for RU Seasonal? Around 5 pm my time?
    Lennart
    Lennart
    [Saltophosis] Lennart#5974
    Lennart
    Lennart
    oh, tried a link from your chat with bebo which worked, maybe its the spelling
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Hey guys, seems like u guys messed up and scheduled with ur wrong opponents, Lennart is supposed to play Kableye while leo plays Louna
    hey u team tour im gmt-4 when do u wanna play
    Bebo
    can you respond please
    leo568
    leo568
    hi
    my gmt is -3
    leo568
    leo568
    Leo568#1331 my discord
    tell-me plz
    Ubers Seasonal. I can play anytime tomorrow at just about anytime GMT -7. Otherwise, I can play 11:00-13:00 GMT -7 Saturday-Monday. I do need to know when you want to play though so I can plan around it.
    Hi we are paired for Ubers Seasonal and I am your opponent. I am PDT and would prefer to play between 8 am and 10 am on this weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…