k3nan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wsh on a pas joué pour la finale gsc du tour pp, et j'arrive pas à te contacter ailleurs, redis moi du coup
    Salut mec, on doit se jouer pour la GSC Cup. Je te file mes dispos cette semaine, fait moi savoir on peut se jouer quand.
    - jeudi (17h-2h)
    - vendredi (17h-22h)
    - samedi (17h30-20h)
    - dimanche (18h-23h)
    when do you wanna play for cpl? gmt+2 free tomorrow afternoon/night or now
    we are paired for GSC cup, im gmt +2. when do you want to play?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    lets play friday, afternoon or night as you wish
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    Friday 4 PM GMT +2?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    alright
    Hey we play for adv, im est, can play after 530 on week days, some availability on weekends too.
    k3nan
    k3nan
    Hey i'll be on in few minutes, wanna get it down right now ?
    Lambo_murphy44
    Lambo_murphy44
    Hey, i only check smogon a few times a day if that. If you want to try to get it done today or on demand, hmu on discord @lambo_murphy44#5106
    Hey buddy, long time no talk. We're paired for DPP Cup. When do you want to play? I'm GMT-5 and pretty flexible right now but would prefer weekend or after 5pm my time weekdays.
    UD
    UD
    That should work just fine :) See you then
    k3nan
    k3nan
    dropped out, sorry man take the win
    UD
    UD
    Sorry to hear that. Are you sure? Hope everything is alright.
    lets play next weekend, sat or sunday pick a time and i can prolly make it
    cleann
    cleann
    let me know ahead of time of course so i can make sure i will be able to make it. im -5
    k3nan
    k3nan
    how about sat in the afternoon gmt+1 ? like 4 or 5pm
    Pspl, when are you free to play
    k3nan
    k3nan
    available evenings on gmt+2 and free all the day on wednesday
    Accel
    Accel
    Wednesday's tough bc I've got exams all day, what about like 10/11 pm your time on Thursday?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    should be fine
    Hey, when would you be free to play for SPL? My timezone is EST (GMT-5) and I'd prefer to play on weekends. My availability on weekends can range from 9 AM till 4 PM. Let me know what works for you!
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    That should be fine bro, I'll see you then!
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey man, with daylight savings starting on Sunday, 9 AM in my timezone would be 1 PM GMT. So do you still want to play it at 9 AM my time or push it to 10 AM my time?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    Yes lets push it to 10am your time, thanks for letting me know
    hey dude, we have to play for spl. i'm gmt -5 and available tuesday - thursday after 4 pm my time and friday before 2:30 my time. probably won't be available much during the weekend.
    k3nan
    k3nan
    That will be tough i think, i work during the weekdays. Can’t you find a time on saturday or sunday? Even on friday, something like 3-4pm your time could work.
    zf
    i can do saturday morning my time, like between 10 am and noon
    k3nan
    k3nan
    ok saturday 10am your time should work, thank you
    hi, when I can find you on for roa room tour? tomorrow i'll be busy at 5.30 pm, so I can play at 3 pm gmt +1. Otherwise on tuesday same time
    k3nan
    k3nan
    can we play earlier than 3pm tomorrow ? something like 1 or 2pm would work better for me
    k3nan
    k3nan
    i mean monday by tomorrow by the way
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I can play rn if you want. Otherwise I can play tomorrow or this evening
    Hey we're paired up for dpp cup, my timezone is gmt+1. Want to play on Saturday at 4pm my time?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    i am not available on saturday sorry, how about sunday during the afternoon? i am gmt+2
    1 True Lycan
    1 True Lycan
    I can do a bit later on Sunday, say 8pm my time?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    should work, i'll let you know if something change
    Gmt -4, I'm free Thursday and Sunday at any time for gsc cup; either of those days work for you?
    hey we are paired for ppl. i'm gmt -4. i'm gonna be traveling on weekends but i've got a bo3 at 10 am my time and a bo1 at 8 AM. wanna shoot for 9 AM my time? if that doesn't work, i've got work during the weekdays and don't wanna put up a time that's late for you. i can do sat morning but that's about it as far as foreseeable availability goes.
    Andy Snype
    i can do right now if that's good for you otherwise no. sunday is a no-go for me since i'm traveling then.
    Andy Snype
    and idk if by 'today' you mean friday at which i got 10 AM w/a bo3 and i got another one at 8 AM my time. i gotta go to work at noon though and will be traveling right after work
    k3nan
    k3nan
    lets do it right now then, catch me on the main server
    Hi we have to play for ADV Cup R5. I am currently GMT+7 and am available some time between 10am - 8pm to play in the next 2 days. Would prefer playing either early morning, during the noon hours or in the evening which means id preferably not want to play from like 10am-12am and 3pm-6pm. Does any of that work for you? My availability on friday/weekend is as of now still unclear.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…