Smogon Forums

Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
Did you want to try to reschedule? I may or may not be free tn, ill probably only know when i get there, and i may be able to find some time this weekend but its no guarantee either unfortunately
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
yewah, i mean i was on yesterday and you didnt show adterwards. let me know when youre free
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
You were on 45 min after scheduled time, i was on until like 920 waiting and then i went to bed. Ill try to give you an hour heads up or so if ill be free tn or not. Do you have availability in the mornings this weekend at all? Like 9am maybe?
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
Also, whats your tag that i should be looking for you at? Is it will-i-am2 like you have below or are you going to be on some other alt?
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
tag is will-i-am2

also yes i will accomodate you at 9am est. want to aim for tomorrow that time?
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
I can play tonight at 9pm or tomorrow at 9am, let me know which you want and ill be there
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
ill be on in 1 hour
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
915 it is then
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
im on main with same name as here
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
thanks im on now
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
main as lobby?
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
im on again? ..................
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
I dont think ill be able to play this weekend now. Youll have to ask for extension if you still want to try to play, but if you do and they grant it please show up when you say you will
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
what you. mean. you said yesterday or this morning and you never showed up. please ask extension on my behalf.
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
I gave you times, you chose and didnt show up for the time you picked twice. Im not forcing you to ask for an extension, but im giving you the option
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
you're right. so i did ask for extension. when are you next available? tonight man? lets make it happen
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
Probably next tuesday night between 8-10. I may be able to play around the same time monday, but no guarantee for that since ill be traveling for a business trip
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
bruh, I understand you're busy but let's be real 0 everyone got time. it doesn't take forever to play. You're here responding. Don't make excuses man. Idk if you're trying to avoid me but i'm not going to lose by default because you're busy and can't come up with another time.
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
I can respond on here cause im on my phone while im over my girlfriends. Im traveling a day trip for work on monday which is an uncommon occurance. If i can get home i can play monday night, if not i can play tuesday night. This wouldnt be a problem if you showed up at the scheduled times like i did. If i was trying to avoid you why would i show up for the scheduled times and then still offer an extension?
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
our extension was granted. please let me know. certain time and date