Smogon Forums

Gman
Gman
You're welcome, Champion :blobnom:
Gman
Gman
Personally, even though I'm Italian, the virus has not touched me or my immediate family. But many others are not so lucky... Admittedly, activity on Pokemon Showdown shouldn't suffer too much in case of merely quarantined people. However, your sensitivity
Gman
Gman
and your empathy made you think of those who are mourning their grand-parents, their parents, or are in immediate fear to lose one of their loved ones. Thank you for that. (Btw, in my opinion, you're really wasting your qualities in that clown show of a community).
Champion Leon
I agree. I told Dark Beserker he might want to consider changing his avatar of The Joker shooting someone in the face, it takes away from the content of his posts. He called me a simp and to not waste everyone’s time.

It’s really creepy to see a replaying murder in his avatar.

But I took it in stride, someone trying to be edgy, is who they are, my kindness doesn’t need to compromised to appease their reaction.
Champion Leon
Thank you for your support. I am becoming more confident because I see I am not trying to win them over like I used to, I see qualities in them I am glad I do not have. Sometimes not fitting in is good, because they have a negative behavior pattern not worth becoming.
Marsopa Trump & Test Rex
Marsopa Trump & Test Rex
Sorry for entering this conversation too roughly (idk if thats even a word). Leon you are a person that, for what I see, is somewhat sensitive for what people say and think about. You should start to ignore all these and let it just slide off. I know it can be hard at the start but getting apart of all these hate world, by ignoring it, is the psycologically healthiest thing u can do, from my point of view.
Marsopa Trump & Test Rex
Marsopa Trump & Test Rex
I am not trying to obligue to act this way, as I said you should start to care less about people opinion, including mine and any other (except gmansour's that is a light user made of pure love). Btw, as a reminder, ignoring people opinion dont lets u do whatever u want to them. Show respect to the one that is disrecpeting you, people from outside will know who is reasonable then.
Champion Leon
Thank you I agree. It’s a surprise hearing it from you because you also used to pick on me, but I feel better knowing you want what is best - for me to be good and not let others hurt me, and just ignore their behavior, while not doing the same. Have a good weekend, both of you, and to everyone else! Stay healthy!
Marsopa Trump & Test Rex
Marsopa Trump & Test Rex
Yeah bro im sorry if I truly anoyed you at some point. I tend to be a bit spicy bcuz its part of my sense of humor but I am sorry if I crossed the line at some point
Champion Leon
Ok. Thank you. I appreciate that.
Gman
Gman
Thank you for your support! It really meant a lot!
Champion Leon
Ya! I wasn’t sure if I would get in trouble because they are human and can be sensitive, so I justified my post with a good second part and hide the initial part so they recognize I am on topic, but still holding my own and supporting you. I don’t know much about OMPL but I agree and believe you when you said IM is corrupt. He is biased, and he needs to change, I know that personally so I believe you when you say it!
Champion Leon
You have truly supported me during some difficult days and that is my authentic support for you showing. You deserve a kindness award, and while you might be too modest to accept, I know you do!