Smogon Forums

Inkblot
Inkblot
wait, i swear i had a moon ball one, but i just noticed the ball is love.
Inkblot
Inkblot
Let me check really quick and see if i have a moon ball one. If not i'll give you something extra as a sorry
TyVip
TyVip
yeah it is, i can give it back to you once you have the moon ball
TyVip
TyVip
any luck?
Inkblot
Inkblot
Ok, so i don't have a moon ball eevee in gen 8, but i do in gen 7 so i am working on transfering up one for you now.
TyVip
TyVip
kk
Inkblot
Inkblot
ok, i have a moon ball eevee in gen 8 now. just breeding you a copy now. Trying to get good ivs but have gone through 10 eevees with no luck. sorry this is taking so long!
TyVip
TyVip
all good
TyVip
TyVip
while you're at it, is there anything you think from my thread is worth trading for Inkblot's ❝Kuka'ilimoku

the shiny koko from legit WC
TyVip
TyVip
gen 7 trade
Inkblot
Inkblot
ok, i have it! let me know when you can trade! also you can keep the love ball eevee. I don't need it back.
TyVip
TyVip
alright 2049 again
Inkblot
Inkblot
also if you are talking about the un-nicknamed one I had in my old thread info, I don't know if i'd really want to trade it for something as I'd have to clone it and it kinda feels a bit dirty to do that now, since I have been doing things more "legit" in recent times. i'd be willing to clone one for you but I'd probably just give it to you for free as I'd feel like i was cheating if i asked for something in return.
TyVip
TyVip
(#785 - Inkblot's ❝Kuka'ilimoku❞ Ø
)

Received from Inkblot (Legit Wonder Card) - Nicknamed by Djura - Non-Redis

i'm talking about this one which is in Max Optimizer thread, unnickname is fine too i suppose since i can just nickname it whenever it becomes available to deposit in Gen 8 game
Inkblot
Inkblot
i'd ask max optimizer then, as that is the one on his shop. he is pretty nice and understanding so i think you could work something out with him. also i am online now and looking for a trade!
TyVip
TyVip
He offer to give it for free, but i don't like to receive thing for free, that's why i ask the owner directly
Inkblot
Inkblot
i think a shiny egg might be nice (or a tsv hatch in gen 7), as he like to collect shiny mons to ribbon master. if you don't have one on hand though, you could give him a rare breed as he does a lot of shiny breeding too.
TyVip
TyVip
if you insist on not wanting to clone the Un-nickname Koko in your thread, i can clone it in gen 7 (save backup restore) and give you back the original

and then i can breed you something in gen 8 (from my thread)
Inkblot
Inkblot
I'd be ok giving it to you along with another mon i bred for you, as i honestly find getting breeding parents more useful due to my love of getting shinies myself. I just rather not use it as the sole mon i'd be trading you.
TyVip
TyVip
alright fines let's go with that :)