Suspicious Derivative

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "This is where I get on my soap box and say that HGSS are the worst remakes."

"HGSS fanboys are the worst. They're basically Team Yell in real life."
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    Wow. Thanks for the video. Sadly I don't have the time/interest to spend five hours watching it, but I am curious about the comments you posted. When do these comments appear in the video?

I agree with the statement about HG/SS fanboys either way, feels a bit sad to say this, but HG/SS have some of the stupidest fans I have seen in online Pokémon communities.
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    Playing it should automatically bring you to the comments. It's one of those t= links.
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    I see, I failed to activate the timestamp when I checked yesterday. But now I got it right. Very interesting on the whole, hearing someone say negative things about HG/SS on a rather big video like that. I think this is the first time I have heard of something like this. Thanks again for showing me!
    Life outside of the wall, I would say I'd dreamed it
    Real one time, if at all, I could hardly tell you
    Who's to know, what you'll find
    But it's there, I'm sure
    What you're looking for is just behind The Dreamer's Door!
    calling hgss awful games... absolutely based
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    Haha, thank you! One thing's for sure, Platinum certainly has a better final villain fight... (couldn't end this convo without a jab at Archer lel)
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    Just a few things out of curiosity: What are some of the other issues that bog HGSS down that I didn't already mention? Those are the most prominent ones that I know well and made me decide to not buy. Also, if you say HGSS is your least favorite game in the series does this extend to GSC or do you actually consider the remakes worse than the originals? If the latter, why?
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    IMO this would make a great unpopular opinions post if/when you can find the time for it.
    So scream if you're out there / If things just ain't fair / Alone in a nightmare / We're not going anywhere / Don't tell me it's over / That all things have to end / I think we'll live forever / 'Cause we're in this together!
    Hey. This is someone you talked to before on forums.serebii.net. I doubt you remember me but my username on there was Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius. I saw you left a link to your smogon account on serebii so I decided to drop on by and say hello.
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    Hi. I actually remember you. I know you were the first person to talk to me on Serebii's forums after my return there in 2011, and we talked at many other times after that too. I think we did a bunch of trades at various points as well. Glad to hear from you again, hope you are doing well.
    Hey I have a flawless larvesta egg with your 3182 tsv, can you help me hatching? :)
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    Sure. I'll be happy to help. Let me know when you can trade, I'll check back later today.
    Hey, I have an Aerodactyl egg that matches your TSV of 1853. Was wondering if you can help me hatch it sometime next Thurs-Sun?
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    Absolutely! I'll be happy to help. Thursday to Sunday this week works for me.
    Hi! I have a Quiet Honedge in a Luxury Ball with 31/31/31/31/31/0 IVs and the egg moves; Destiny Bond, Wide Guard, Metal Sound and Shadow Sneak(EDIT:I just found out the daycare deleted these from the parent so it doesn't have any egg moves). It has an SV that matches your TSV. If I send you the egg and two clones could you hatch them, nickname one and send me back the nicknamed one and a non nicknamed one?
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    Sorry about the late reply. But yes, I'll be happy to help you. Tell me which of my games it is for (X: 1853 or Y: 3182) and I'll do it for you. I'll check back tomorrow and we'll try to find a time for the trade.
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    I am here now, and I see that you are online. We could do this now if you are available.
    Coo. I'll send them a friend request.

I recall Advent talking about being banned on here... I don't think its permanent, but who knows? lol
    Alright, thanks for spreading the word.
    I guess I'm gonna have to make this my new forum home for a few months seeing as I'm banned. I don't know the usernames to any of the RNGers on Serebii here, so if you can, get them to VM me or something, will ya?
    It'll be a Social Group here. "The RNG Brotherhood"

Just tell the people in the Club its here now. Tell all the RNGers atleast, those are the people I actually care about lol :P
    finally more friends :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thanks

im planning on making TheRNGBrotherhood Clan here as well. spread the word on serebii for me will ya?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…