Smogon Forums

Stallion
Stallion
I can't see your roster right now, so throw some names at me. Bichette is looking like a possible keeper for me at his price tag, so I'm going to want a young, cheap potential stud in return I'm guessing (similar to what Bichette currently is).
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
Can't seem to see mine either. Only player that would be strictly off the table would be Vlad, idea would be to pair the two Jays for me. See if I can remember names off the top of my head from my roster
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
Betts, Trout, Boegarts, Gallo, Bell, Ryu, Wheeler, Paxton, Yates, Moncada, off the top of my head
Stallion
Stallion
Out of that list, the only two I can see being a nice combination of well priced and potentially studly would be Bogey + Moncada.
Stallion
Stallion
Maybe Gallo as well I guess
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
Let's circle back once biggie releases the keeper availability lists and see if there's a match
Stallion
Stallion
Sounds good mate!
Texas Cloverleaf
Texas Cloverleaf
Howdy, biggie says we can trade retainer rights as long as we do it before prices finalize Saturday. Gallo/bogaerts/Moncada/bell are some who might be available, you should be able to see my roster from last year now as well on the website