Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey mate, just played some games against you in Unite, I was on my alt SmurphysLaw. my main is 4NYX6HMY if you wanna add it!
    Ubers world cup, gmt+2, prefer playing on week ends
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Also just remembered I've gotta be up at 5am the next day. Won't affect me being on time but pls don't be late so I can sleep right after the match :heart:
    Royal1604
    Royal1604
    I'm on if you want to play a bit earlier
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yo, just gonna go to the bathroom real quick and then I'll hop on Smogtours
    Ubers World cup, when
    Stallion
    Stallion
    How early were you thinking for my Sunday (your Sat night)?
    LBN
    LBN
    unfortunately i found out i actually work the afternoon that day instead of the morning so lol. if you want im down to just rfn, scheduling been a headache for this so if i can finish this now that'd be ideal if possible
    LBN
    LBN
    like scheduling w an australian is a cancer like if you can rfn please im begging LMAO
    Just a memer? Or hawks fan as well
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    Haha respect man we just finished tanking* so I'm excited to see how we play this year
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Honestly, I think the Hawks will be a playoff team next year. Clint Capela is gonna change the team defensively, and I'm super-high on Cam Reddish's development too.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    I hope. I'm expecting 38-42 wins. Also ridiculously high on the odds of seeing Cam turn into the next PG13.
    would up to 2 hours later for the draft be better for you?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yes please! The later the better, so if you can do even 2 hours later I'll take it
    The best Oceania player ever :)
    Ismail
    Ismail
    Dam man do you still play this game :(
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Not really. I made grand slam playoffs 3 years ago and I fill in for WCOP when Oceania need a sub that they can trust, but aside from the occasional game here or there, it's just hard to find time for it you know?
    Ismail
    Ismail
    Ye bro we’re all too busy irl we have to eventually leave this part of our life’s behind hope irl going well man :)
    why cant my man tree young shoot 3s :'(
    B R A I N L I C K E R
    B R A I N L I C K E R
    More of a Young fan, wanting him to do well so people would stop saying the Doncic trade was a total bust but ehhhhh, he needs to find himself
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yeah me too, I root for the Sooners across college sports, so I really wanted him to ball out as a pro. He'll be good I hope, but ehh Doncic is already looking like a borderline all star in year 1 :(
    B R A I N L I C K E R
    B R A I N L I C K E R
    I feel you bro, it’s unfortunate that he had to be traded for Doncic if all people cos his career is gonna be tied to that forever...least my boy has high bball IQ though, I see shades of Nash and Stockton in him and that’s not bad company to be with imo
    i'm also cheesed because i was third in line to get Booker but the guy who ended up getting him is in 2nd place...this was in the redraft league btw
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'm cheesed cause it's ButteredToast and he's insufferable in fantasy sports haha
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    Fuck you Stallion, you gay bitch.
    ah dang. Sorry m8, but i just logged in for the first time since last week.
    The last i remember of my weight loss thread, Lee was trying to get it into the greatest hits forums, but i dont remember it getting in. I could be wrong. i do remember finding the thread before by searching my last name into google (i know. it was a different time).
    I hope you've been well, Stallion!
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    wtf thats sick! Also yeah, still haven't done any tournaments in a long time (last serious one was smogtour almost a year ago I guess) but I intend to come back strong. Mons sucks so yeah you made the right choice LOL. hmu on discord too Omfuga#2451
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Can't wait to see your posts accompanied by multiple trophies! What tier are you planning to main? From the dabbling I've done in sm, OU is absolute cancer haha. I don't use discord much but I'm on occasionally, I'll add you!
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    o shit I never saw this. tbf u never added me LOL. Idk I play all the tiers, playing OU in snake though, for now at least. OU is cancer yea but should be nicer once dug's banned
    Hadn't seen you in baseball chat all week, so just thought I'd drop you a line on the ass kicking this week man!
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    Hey dude, I know losing Darvish is tough on you and shit but you don't have to turn to the juice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…