shiny finder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wohlan mein Freund hier ist ein Sieg, dies ist die erste Glorie ♫
    O' mein Freund feiern wir diesen Sieg, für den nächsten KAMPF ♫

Congratulations, Commander SF.
    gratz shiny finder on your badge and i hope u will find a lot of shinies in your future! :)
    Hey shiny finder! I had another question about the PokemonSlots. Do you happen to know what percentage is assigned to each slot for the tables in gen 3 and on? Thank you!
    Steeler
    Steeler
    Actually, I think I got it! Looks like 20, 20, 10, 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 4, 4, 1, 1. Thanks again for organizing all this info, it's been a huge help.
    Steeler
    Steeler
    However, I think I found some of the gen 3 fishing tables had their locations offset, specifically the cities. Some cities without water have slots listed, I think this is what it's supposed to be (first city is what the table shows, second is the correction):

fortree is slateport/dewford
    slateport is ever grande
    ever grande is mossdeep
    littleroot is petalburg
    petalburg is sootopolis
    oldale is dewford/slateport
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Hey! I didn't know the rates off the top of my head, but seeing them listed that does look familiar. Glad you found it. And yeah I think you're right about the RSE tables. Something musta happened when the originals were made. I'll get that fixed, thanks! :)
    Heya shiny finder, hope you're doing well. I've been playing around with your safari zone encounter tool (more to see possible encounters than to RNG) and I've run into a couple oddities. In these mountain and peak spreads, it says I shouldn't be encountering any Magnetons but ingame I've encountered Magneton (17) in both.
    Timey
    Timey
    Makes sense, I assumed it was more an info error than an actual calc error. Might export my save to emu and check frames manually.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Hey, 3 month bump, but I updated the tool and I think it was an error on my end filling the remainder of the slots after the block mons. Lmk if you find anything else! The tool now shows that you'll still find Magneton 17.
    Timey
    Timey
    Neato, I'll let you know if I find anything else if/when I poke with blocks again.
    Hey, thanks for the PokemonSlots resource. I'm curious if you'd be able to update it for Japanese Blue? iirc the only differences are Rock Tunnel, Seafoam, and Safari Zone but not sure how the new additions/subtractions affect the mons already there. Not sure who would even have access to that info though, I haven't been able to find anything online with the specific numbers.
    why not "Commissioner" :jynx:
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    I'm being original by totally being not! And as I recall there was a push among SS to phase ones like "commissioner" out.
    Either way, this one suits me fine :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Honestly, I was just joking and I thought Commissioner was just something Nexus wanted
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    lol ik. Not sure how Nex chose it, but you're right think he just fancied it.
    Congratulations again also from my part. I know we already talked on Discord, but I really wanted to say it here again as well. You got big shoes to fill (for the record: I'm not saying that Nex has big feet), but you're honestly the best possible successor we could've gotten. Here's to further good collaboration in the future!
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Thanks MO! Looking forward to what the next chapter holds :)
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    I bet Nex really does have big feet. `-`
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    ^ Prob had to drop the "us" from his name on discord before they'd let him on. Not enough server space.
    At risk of sounding like most, “ugh”
    Lego
    Lego
    Jk tho grats, now you gotta step up ur mean game so people are as scared of you as they were of nex
    Lego
    Lego
    p.s. sf still sux
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    lol thanks lego! think I got a ways to go :blobsweat:
    Hey, pretty minor change to the legal HA list; but because of the Delibird raid event, HA Delibird is now legal in SwSh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…