DragonWhale
DragonWhale
i guess we can play tommorow?
Solerme
Solerme
I'm here, coming online
Solerme
Solerme
did you just write a message and instantly turned off the whole internet right after? I'm online lol
Solerme
Solerme
I'll be online for another hour, tomorrow i won't be able to play until evening my time, probably around dinner time (8/9pm)
DragonWhale
DragonWhale
theres this thing called going to sleep.

I cannot play evening your time as thats like 4am my time. Whats the earliest you can play, anything after 4pm your time is not doable for me.
Solerme
Solerme
You are pretty fast at getting asleep, i answered 20 second after your message. Tomorrow 2pm works?
DragonWhale
DragonWhale
You seem to be accusing me of ignoring you but i closed my comp after sending that message so idk what to tell you.

The whole thing happened because YOU couldn't keep a promise you made. Dont be a fucking douchebag and try to blame someone else for your problems.

I will play you then.
Solerme
Solerme
yeah relax though this is way too much for a game, i was late and i should've been on time, but you were awake and giving your oppo +/-20 mins isn't that odd, i can't even count the times i did that (probably every time). I'm not accusing you, before every arguement what counts is that i was late and you had all the rights to go to bed. This being said, you could've waited a little, i mean i woulda