Tico
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• natdex mono. +6. when you wanna do this
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, i'm GMT -3, so i think it's better playing sunday after 7:00 PM your time, what do you say?
    Zar
    Zar
    works for me
    When you wanna play for Mono ssnl? I'm est and i can play most evenings / afternoons
    Tico
    Tico
    I'm GMT -3, i can all the day tomorrow and sunday, the rest of the week i can after 1:00 PM my time, 8:00 PM my time tomorrow works for you?
    Teggun Burcs
    Teggun Burcs
    Yeah that works!
    Teggun Burcs
    Teggun Burcs
    I'm on PS sent you a message, can play whenever you're ready
    top tier pfp and status
    Tico
    Tico
    Thanks man, i think i use it since i started to play Celeste, i used your one on Discord when they gifted everyone with 1 month Nitro. By the way, i just finished Chapter 9 tuesday.
    AV Cosmoem
    AV Cosmoem
    pog, i still have to get golden berry in celestial resort :pikuh:
    Tico
    Tico
    Good luck man!
    Yo, when do you want to play for chess tour? I’m GMT+1
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, today i'm free, tomorrow i can after 5:00 PM your time, and sunday i'm free most part of the day, i'm GMT -3, can we now?
    Hello. When would you like to play chess this week? I'm gmt -5 and free pretty much all the time starting tomorrow.
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, i'm GMT -3, and i'm pretty free tomorrow, wanna try 16:00 PM your time?
    Nathan401
    Nathan401
    Sounds good to me. See ya then.
    Nathan401
    Nathan401
    Hello. I'm ready when you are. I'm on Nathan401 on lichess if you want to send. I believe you're playing white and I'm black :)
    hey when play for dpp mono, gmt +6 free at nights
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, wanna play tomorrow 7:00 PM your time?
    feen
    feen
    should work, please DM me on discord at the scheduled time, Feen#9899
    Tico
    Tico
    Sure.
    hi when do we play for mono nat dex im gmt -5. prefer playing in nights/afternoons because i have class in the mornings. I also can't play on tuesdays/fridays busy on those days.
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, wednesday, thursday and friday i can from 11:30 AM to 4:30 PM on your time; saturday i can anytime after 11:30 AM your time; sunday, monday and tuesday i'm free on most part of the day, but my classes are in the nights. You can choose which day/time is better for you, i'm on GMT -3.
    Maskun
    Maskun
    let's do this saturday at 12-2pm?
    Tico
    Tico
    Yeah, that's good, just call me or i'll call you, i'm Tico 21 on Showdown too.
    hey, we're playing for seasonals. i'm gmt + 1 and available every day from around 10am - midnight my time
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, i'm GMT -3, on weekdays i can from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM on your time, saturday i can after 6:00 PM on your time, and sunday i'm free all the day. Which time works better for you?
    Bisgit
    Bisgit
    how's 8pm on saturday sound?
    Tico
    Tico
    Sounds good, my nick on PS is Tico 21 aswell, see ya!
    Ssnls r8, i'm gmt +2, I can play all the time next week 10am-6pm on my time
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, i'm GMT -3, monday and tuesday i'm free all day, after that i only can after 6:00 PM your time, so we need to play monday or tuesday, wanna play monday 2:00 PM your time?
    Dieu Amphibien
    Dieu Amphibien
    yeah it works for me
    Mono ssnls. GMT+9 and can play 11pm~1am on weekdays or around 9am~4pm on Saturday.
    Tico
    Tico
    Hi, i'm GMT -3, for me is better playing on Saturday, i can 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM your time, wanna try 9:30 AM your time?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Thats fine. See you then
    Tico
    Tico
    See ya!
    Hello, you asked to wait for 15 mins at scheduled time but never returned. I guess we'll have to reschedule, when can you play?
    Tico
    Tico
    Sorry keeping you waiting, i thinked that i would retunr in 15 minutes, but i'm back now. I can anytime tomorrow, but i think it's better after 7:00 AM my time, just say when you can i will battle.
    Hey!
    We're opponents in this week of the PSPL! :)
    I'm GMT+2 and can battle from 10am till 10pm my time, except Friday. (Got a week of work, so that makes planning a bit easier!)
    Let me know what works for you :)
    Tico
    Tico
    I'm not sure if i can tuesday and wednesday, so it's better thursday after 5:00 PM your time, wanna try thursday 9:00 PM your time?
    Miss Novelist
    Thursday 9:00PM my time is okay!
    Will see you then!
    Hi monotype ssnl have been updated. im gmt +1 when does it work for you the best
    TheUprising007
    TheUprising007
    Absolutely
    TheUprising007
    TheUprising007
    Hi, due to some recent changes in my personal life. I do not know when I will be available. Therefore, I have to pull out. Take the win. I'll be cheering you on in spirit. I just know you're going to do great!
    Tico
    Tico
    ow, sorry about not playing yesterday, good luck on your personal life, i hope the best for you!
    hi when play for mono seeded. gmt-4 and thursday or friday afternoon would be ideal for me.
    Tico
    Tico
    I'm GMT -3 and i can anytime thursday and friday, which time is better for you?
    Meta
    Meta
    hm like 4 pm thursday my time sound good with you?
    Tico
    Tico
    Yes, that's good, SM game 1
    Mono Seeded Tour. Sunday work for you? I'm EST
    Cell
    Cell
    Also, which gen do you pick for game1 since you're lower seed
    Tico
    Tico
    Sunday is good, SM for game 1.
    mono release tour, gmt+1, when can you play
    also cool celeste avi
    Tico
    Tico
    Thank you, I don't know very well when i can battle but i'm free all the day today, tomorrow, saturday and sunday; i can thursday and friday after 10pm on your time.
    We are paired for the monotype gen8 tour, Im est and im mostly availanle this week today, tuesday, and thursday
    Tico
    Tico
    I can battle everyday after 6pm on GMT -3.
    Which day is better for you?
    Lucario
    Lucario
    wanna battle later today? Ill be on ps, my username is Lucario1582 so just pm me whenever you're available
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…