Smogon Forums

Remi the mimikyu user
Remi the mimikyu user
IM now testing it out, will send u replays if u want
Real PHeal Spheal
Real PHeal Spheal
It's screens HO. this fact, and this fact alone, removes any and all value from the team in question and removes any respect i may have had for the builder.
Furthermore, it's a pile of meta crap on screens HO, which is literally the most tryhard meta shit there is, that dares to call itself a meme. Whoever built this clearly hasn't got the faintest clue what meme sets in this game are, or how to utilize them.
Real PHeal Spheal
Real PHeal Spheal
Also Mandibuzz defogs freely on that snarl, denying it the screens the team needs so desperately, and the team's Dragapult answer is hardwalled by dragapult. Change that grimmsnarl to play rough.
The rest is literally standard meta shit 101 stolen straight from Smogon analysises and a set that used to be a standard dmax abuser.
Real PHeal Spheal
Real PHeal Spheal
Conclusion: Soulless standard unfun screens HO, but works. Do me the favor and slap the guy who called this a "meme" in the face, as hard as you can, though.
Real PHeal Spheal
Real PHeal Spheal
Also I'm not not trying to propose, I'm waiting for an opportunate moment... ;p
Remi the mimikyu user
Remi the mimikyu user
I am now trying to track the guy, but no promises.
I'm not gonna comment on the 3rd post, but one thing, I'm now blushng
Remi the mimikyu user
Remi the mimikyu user
Just so you know it, by the way, 5 of the team members in this team is original (according to the guy that made this team)
Remi the mimikyu user
Remi the mimikyu user
also, Spirit break or play rough?