d0nut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, it’s been a while. You still pretty active?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Don't always check forums a ton but I'm around on discord these days.
    wcop tiebreak im +2. wanna aim for thurs 11 pm my time?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We can aim for that, I'll do what I can to keep that time available but my schedule is a bit volatile this week. Will try to keep you in the loop if anything changes.
    Hey dude I'm available Mon-Fri generally after 830-9PM eastern as that's when I get home from work. Can do weekends as well, just would want to know ahead of time to schedule
    when we can play gsc cup? i'm gmt- 4
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'm gmt-5. Would be best if we could play sometime in the afternoon/evening during the weekend but I can make other times work if needed.
    Gochan
    Gochan
    sunday 4pm on my time?
    when do u want to dpp cup? gmt-7 early mornings wont work for me
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'm gmt-5, best times for me would be Thursday afternoon or most times during the weekend.
    ima
    ima
    odds ur available rn? otherwise, either of those works for me. ill try to catch you on stours during those days
    ima
    ima
    any chance you're around in the next hr?
    BW Cup, when do you wanna play? Id prefer to get this done by thursday noon because Im out of town then. Let me know what works, gmt+2
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'm gmt-5, we could try to do things this evening, like 4-5pm my time if that works. Can maybe move that around a bit with some notice, but otherwise we'd likely have to work something out this weekend.
    mj
    mj
    5pm your time today would work for me
    hi! we have to play for the DPP Cup R1, I'm GMT+2 and pretty flexible schedule wise.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    would 2~3PM your time either day be ok ? I'm usually around at that time so just hmu here/on PS/on Discord when you can play
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Should be able to make that time, though it's possible I could be running a bit late on Saturday for that time frame. I'll try to hit you up then if I'm able otherwise we can try for Sunday.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    ok!
    Hey when do you want to play for spl? I'm gmt+1, would prefer to play weekend, so how about saturday 4 pm est? Sunday works too if that's better for you
    d0nut
    d0nut
    That should be perfect if nothing changes, can push it to Sunday if anything comes up though.
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    hey would you still be able to play tomorrow instead? sorry I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight, should be free all sunday though
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Sure thing man, tomorrow probably looking better for me atm anyway
    Hey d0nut, when do you want to play for SPL? I'm GMT -2, and I am available usually around 14:00-22:00 (Friday and Saturday), while Sunday is doable (i'm /probably/ free around 15:00-19:00, but I can't promise anything)
    Century Express
    Century Express
    what do you think about 15:00 (GMT -6)? It's a convenient time for both of us (unless you prefer to play later), and in any case, we can use late-Saturday as a backup. Fwiw I don't mind to play a bit later (Saturday), as long as we do it before midnight in my timezone
    d0nut
    d0nut
    That should work for me, I'll try to give as much notice as I can if we need to push it back a few hours should something come up. gl this week
    Century Express
    Century Express
    alrighty, likewise
    Hey bro we play for OUPL finals, weekend afternoon/nights -3 are good for you?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I probably won't be around til after 5pm Saturday my time (gmt-5), but I'll be available most of the day on Sunday. We can either play Saturday evening or whenever on Sunday depending on what works for you.
    classic, thurs/sunday 9/10 pm +2?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    A little busy during the week and part of Saturday, but that time should work for me on Sunday if nothing changes so I'll plan to see you then if that's good with you.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    sunday works
    Hi, we meet again. Still GMT+2, I'm free friday from early afternoon
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We can try to play either Friday around like 7pm your time or a bit later, if not most of the weekend should work for me.
    raspberry
    raspberry
    Friday 7pm my time is very good, but if you need to postepone i'm free all the weekend too
    so, when, im soon gone until around 6pm my time, eventuall quite a while later and am probably not available at all tomorrow
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Mondays really aren't the greatest for me but since that's what we have to work with we can try to start somewhere between 2-3pm my time (9-10pm for you) though keep in mind I'm not in a position where I can afford to wait around a ton.
    pasy_g
    Ok, 9pm my time
    Hi, we're paired for OUPL. My timezone is GMT+2, I would like not to play this weekend if possible, but I can play sunday evening if needed.
    raspberry
    raspberry
    yo

i can play until 10pm my time (3pm yours) and I'm free tomorrow in the afternoon.

I already have to play tomorrow in the evening, I'm busy saturday and I play sunday night for DPP cup. I take OUPL seriously, and don't want to play my game in "bad" conditions... I hope you'll understand that.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Tomorrow afternoon sounds best then given circumstances.
    raspberry
    raspberry
    Let's do this then. Im playing for a tournament at 5pm my time, we can play around this time if you can
    hey mate, im GMT+10, i see ur GMT-5. when is good for u?

maybe 2pm for me, thats 11pm for you?
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    lets try friday? do you want to p,ay now?
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    hey, its 10am Saturday for me rn. ill be online at 2pm, but also possibly free before if thats better for u. lemme know when ur online
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I should be around from now on til around past the scheduled time.
    Hey BW cup r1, when? im gmt+1
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'm gmt-5. This Sunday around the evening your time would work for me, otherwise I'm available most of the following week and the last weekend before deadline at most times.
    Santu
    Santu
    Ok I stay on evening my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…