Smogon Forums

Rei
Rei
Sunday 3pm-9pm edt would work then. I dont think with my other tours I will be able to play eariler, but I can double check tomorrow if I have some availability on Friday.
Trichotomy
Trichotomy
so you're only giving me one day to play. please be more flexible
Rei
Rei
I am not playing amy eariler than Friday. I be available 3pm-9pm edt.
Trichotomy
Trichotomy
i will not be playing any later than Thursday. I be available 3pm-9pm edt everyday.
Rei
Rei
Then we need an extension. Stop tryna bs about not being able to play 3 days out of the 7 on the weekend esp. i have other tours, college, job interview and plans tues-thurs rn.
Trichotomy
Trichotomy
That is the most ignorant and hypocritical thing I have heard in a minute. Imagine claiming that I'm bsing about not being able to play when literally your only reason for not playing, despite being online and laddering, is "I DON'T WANNA." Normally I'd respect that but given that I'm unable to play over the weekend,
Trichotomy
Trichotomy
and you are clearly able to play during the times I suggested but are just laddering and "DON'T WANNA," I think the most reasonable thing is to play either today tomorrow or Thursday. I don't think you understand that an extension is only if neither of us are able to play in the allocated time, not if one person decides that they don't want to play in the time period.
Rei
Rei
I will not be on unless it is a tour game cuz im busy starting today unless I am bored in class. I dont play day 1 ever for a tour because its a curse and as I said last night I dont play a series without having a plan. Weekend availability goes over weekday availability in the first place so i am supposed to cancel all my stuff I have planned with other people during the week just for you?
Rei
Rei
That does not sound right either. An extension is needed because our availability does not line up and clearly you just want me to play when I do not feel like it cuz oh i dunno I just wanted to relax on ps while testing teams for the only time I had to during the weekdays. Do I have to show you my schedule?
Rei
Rei
nope, im getting an extension, suck my dick for thinking I am a no lifer that sets on the internet all day.
Trichotomy
Trichotomy
Would you be able to play anytime at all any day until Thursday, I will make time for it
Trichotomy
Trichotomy
Or Sunday 1-2 hours before deadline