Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I noticed that in your favorite team post you said "had a modest scarf jynx bc i was bad at the time". I'm new to competitive battling as a whole and was wondering if you could elaborate a bit on why it's a bad idea. Is it just because scarfed things should have +speed natures?
    Tack
    an example of a mon from the past that preferred modest when it ran scarf in PU would be mesprit, which didn't win any extra matchups from going +speed as a scarfer. this isn't the best explaination you could get, but it's based on the speed tiers of the metagame you're building for, essentially.
    Sijih
    Sijih
    That makes sense! I see how it's important to consider scarf jynx's performance relative to other pokemon in the tier, instead of just in isolation. The explanation is good, so thanks for the help.
    Tack
    that advice works for any particular scarfer, but it was particularly relevant to jynx at the time I had built that team, idr what logic made me run modest but i kept it just for giggles, i don't reccomend trying that team out on ladder despite it being legal lul, it's super bad
    We are scheduled to play for the NFE tour. When is a good day/time? I can do pretty much any evening (GMT-4).
    Tack
    Shit happened, if ur not avail tomorrow take the w
    VCrakeV
    VCrakeV
    I can do some time today. Message me when you're available.
    Tack
    I'm on as "Tack is a Nerd" and will be for the forseeable future, if i'm off i'm probs grabbing food
    What's good bro,

We're playing each other for SSNL. What sort of times work for you? I'm generally free after 9 PM EST every day so.
    Tack
    Take the W
    hey, we have to play für ZUPL
    im gmt+2, when do u have time? :)
    Tack
    that range should work fine, would prefer to hammer it out more ofc
    Tack
    would prefer a bit later in it because i don't want to wake up at 8 am for mons on a weekend
    DnB
    DnB
    Ye then lets do it on sunday, i should be online from 6pm onwards
    When do you wanna play for ZUPL? Weekend (friday~sunday) preferably because I will be busy the next couple days with exams. Im GMT -3 and fairly available on the aforementioned days
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I should be available pretty much all day tomorrow till like, ~9pm my time. So any time that works for you will also likely work to me as well
    Tack
    lets try same time, since i'm gone after like 6pm my time
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Kk, that works
    gmt-5 when zupl? thursday evening would probably be best since i have nothing planned for that day
    tondas
    calling act
    Tack
    take the w
    When do you wanna play for bw zu cup? I'm gmt +2 and can play any day at night
    Tack
    I should be able to make that, ye
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    I meant friday btw, I hope you can still play at that hour. I can also play today, but not at that hour since I gotta play another tour, it would have to be a bit earlier.
    Tack
    Gotcha
    I can play in the afternoon Saturday (13:00 to 16:00), or I can also 14:00 to 15:30 on Thursday and Friday, I am GMT -3
    Tack
    Should be able to make any time Saturday assuming no-one dies, I run with "Tack is a Nerd" on ps
    Dugtrio Is Broken
    Dugtrio Is Broken
    Ok I will hit you up on showdown around 13-15
    Tack
    Something just came up that'll prevent me from playing and I can't make a reasonable time tonight, requested a sub, sorry if you get this at a poor time
    hey when play pspl gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    Tack
    -5 here, i'm free all of sunday if there's a specific time that works best for you
    feen
    feen
    Can you play in 30 mins
    Tack
    missed you saying that, if you're still avail i can play now, on main under "Tack is a Nerd"
    Hey hey
    When do you want to play for ZU Seasonal? I'm GMT +1 and generally can only play in the evening (6pm until midnight)
    Tack
    yeah, going o be busy for pretty much the entire range you gave today tho
    Tack
    I'll be on main under "Tack is a Nerd" for a few hours
    Tack
    if i don't respond to you pm'ing me quickly i'm probably in the bathroom
    Managed to delete my teams by accident, time to finally install a good browser
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    also you have to play me for seasonal, better build them quick!
    Tack
    I'll be available this weekend, I'm at -5 if you want to set up an exact time
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    yeah I'm also -5. I'll let you know an exact time when it gets to the weekend, probably sometime in the night :)
    Look who is here. The rematch! My timezone is GMT+2 and I can't play on Sunday. I would prefer to play before Saturday but I can play next week with an extension if needed. What would you prefer?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Saturday will work. How would 5pm your time sound to you?
    Tack
    Should work nicely for me barring a horrific car crash
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    dont scare people like that but i will catch you then for the rematch
    Hi there. We play for ZU Fall Seasonal round six. My timezone is GMT+2. When would you like to play? I can't play this Sunday.
    Hello friend, we play for ZU ssnl! I'm sure we will see eachother online, but is there any specific day you would like to play? :]
    Tack
    No specific day, just ping me on disc If you want to play
    Specs
    Specs
    sounds good
    not so little cup tour, gmt-7, cant play thursday or friday
    dcae
    dcae
    tmrw is kind of a tough day for me aside from around noon~ and my schedule for tonight is variable so it'd be cool if we could do this within the next 2 hours
    Tack
    i'm gonna say just take the win, i'd like to play but i'm kinda just missing all your attempts to contact me by a few hours and it sucks for you to need to deal with that
    dcae
    dcae
    i'd like to play too, if you're able to play around noon-1pm tmrw then im still down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…