-Howkings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, OST R1, when can you play? im gmt -4
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    Starting from Wednesday everyday from 2PM to 9PM GMT+1, so i guess it's 9AM to 4 PM your time
    LCPL play on Wednesday night? I'm GMT+3 and on vacation propose times and I'll probs do it.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Yeah, of course! What time can you do? You thinking early, sth like 7pm or late?
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    7PM your time is fine for me. This means that the time is 6PM in my timezone, right?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Yes, see you then.
    Hello. We play for PSPL VII finals. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you like to play? I would prefer to play on Friday or on the weekend.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    lets play friday. i will be able to play 5pm gmt+2 and onwards so let me know if you are able to play after 5pm gmt+2 and pick a specific time if you can.
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    5pm is fine for me, 5:30 maybe if you need to play a bit after that time, otherwise 5:00 is ok. I'm same GMT i think
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    italy is gmt+2 (unless you dont live in italy) so for me it is 6pm. let's do 5pm gmt+2 on friday, i will see you then.
    PSPL LC, when? GMT -3
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    Today in some hours if you want, or even this afternoon or evening (not at night). Or if you can't today, tomorrow afternoon could be fine
    FBI's looking for you bro... rumors say you've made too many """"weird noises""" when u were drunk at a party.
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    Because i was doing something i can't say with a special girl, her name is Sofia, do you know her??
    the hunter
    the hunter
    0w0 i do know her. C:
    We’re matched up for pspl. Are you ok with playing on the weekend? I’m gmt -4
    odr
    odr
    Friday works for me. How does 4pm your time sound?
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    Good, it's pretty ok
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    You weren't on PS at that time…i'm waiting since quite a bit of time. Wasn't that the time you asked me?
    Best friends r3, gsc, gmt-4, some time after 6 pm tonight?
    -Howkings
    -Howkings
    I'm GMT+1. I can't tonight but i can play on Saturday on your afternoon whichever time, if you want
    ABR
    ABR
    Ok ill contact you at some time then
    ABR
    ABR
    ill be on for most of today, just message here when you're available. only thing is it has to be at 3pm my time or earlier
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…