Smogon Forums

Accel
Accel
Gmt -4, I work long morning shifts on Saturday (until 6 pm my time) and Sunday (until 4:30 pm my time). Sunday is probably the only time that could work, we'd play from around 11 pm Sunday to midnight Monday your time. Want to go for that?
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
11pm is a little late. Can t you play like 2 hours earlier? If not we can ask an extend
Accel
Accel
Like I said, I work long morning shifts so the soonest I'd be able to play is 5 pm gmt - 4, which is 11 pm your time. My weekday availability is open as well, I can play at any time after 10:30 pm your time on Wednesday and at any time after 5 pm your time on Thursday.
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
OK, could you ask an extend? Next Monday during my afternoon/early evening is the best for me to play
Accel
Accel
My schedule will be roughly the same next week...is it impossible for you to play before the weekend or what? Thursday personally seems doable while keeping your timezone in mind.
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
I can try, but you first said that your were free until midnight Monday my time :/. I suppose I can tray to play Thurday then
Accel
Accel
"Sunday is probably the only time that could work, we'd play from around 11 pm Sunday to midnight Monday your time." This refers to the one hour that starts at 11 pm Sunday and ends at midnight Monday, which is right when Monday starts at 12 am (it's basically Sunday night). I never said I was free until the end of Monday.