Smogon Forums

asbdsp
asbdsp
I'm GMT-4. This weekend either Saturday 1600-2200 GMT or Sunday 1600-2200 GMT will work for me. Please provide an exact time, server, and your pokemon showdown name I should look for. Thanks, and look forward to battling! :)
Souw
Souw
Oh these hours are so complicated for me to play, you dont have any other possibilites ?
asbdsp
asbdsp
Lol, those are weekend evenings for you. Not sure how I could give you much better than that. I am also available today July, 4 from 1300 GMT to 2000 GMT. Once again, please provide exact time, server, and pokemon showdown name I should look for, and I'll try and confirm if you give it to me.
Souw
Souw
I give you : sunday between 8pm and 1am friday til 6 am and saturday between 7 am and 1 am. If you cant, lets find another time
Souw
Souw
Ime gonna use Souw on PS and all these times are GMT+2
asbdsp
asbdsp
Let's do Saturday, July 6 1600 GMT (1800 your time). Let's play on smogtours. I will be on as asbdsp. See you then! :)
asbdsp
asbdsp
Family made some last minute plans which will require me to give a later time for the match Saturday July, 6. Are you able to confirm you could be available at 1730 GMT (1930 your time)?
Souw
Souw
I just cant... Tomorrow after 10 am ? Otherwise lets find something else
asbdsp
asbdsp
Lol, 10 AM whose time? I can give you another time on Sunday. But honestly, seeing as you're having trouble with my times, why don't you give me an exact time, GMT, and I will confirm with you that I can make it?
Souw
Souw
Today 11 am GMT +2 ?
asbdsp
asbdsp
Did you not read my first post? That's 5 AM for me. I'm literally not awake. Can you give me a time for which I might reasonably be expected to be awake?
Souw
Souw
I read it but i'm trying to find an hour which is good for both, how about monday 8 pm my time ?
asbdsp
asbdsp
I would be at work during that time, so that would not be possible. I am available weekends from GMT 1300 to 0200. During the weekdays we would have to do between GMT 2200 to 0200, so unless that works, weekends after 1300 GMT is better.
asbdsp
asbdsp
That should give you the most full picture of my availability, which due to work is basically non-negotiable. From here it should be a simple matter for you to provide a time in these windows which can work for both of us (which is why I was really trying to do it this weekend to make it easier).
Souw
Souw
Today 7 pm my time so ?