Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, finally get to play you for a tour, although adv is meh lol.. gmt+3, when play?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Gmt+2, after 7pm my time any day starting tomorrow. Just pick a time, the sooner the better tho!
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    I play my bw cup tomorrow at that time, so i can try and play after that ig. Are you on cord?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Nah, but I will chill on smogtours from 7,30 tmrw then.
    same time as last year 8pm ur time smogtours Sunday alright g?
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    If earlier lmk ill be on all day Sun
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    7pm should be good! Ill hit you up un Sunday if earlier is better
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    ok I will probably be online from now if you want to get this done sooner
    Hi Kebabe, we're facing each other in UPL Finals, I'm GMT+2 and I'll be able to play all Thursday, Friday morning and probably Saturday late night, it'll be hard for me to play this sunday. I hope that it's ok for you! Thanks
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Hi! gmt+2 here as well, Thursday during the day is good for me, how about 11am?
    Alex Walls
    Alex Walls
    Hi Kebabe, it's fine for me!
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im on smogtours, ready when you are
    Hey, we're up against each other for UPL. GMT+2 here, I prefer to play on sunday after 3 pm. Btw, do you mind if we play on main server instead of smogtours?
    Shitegotreal
    Shitegotreal
    I see, well yeah, it's mostly about timer being auto-on on smogtours which makes me prefer PS but I guess I'll do smogtours if you really want that. Anyway, I might be able to play 3 pm, but I actually said after 3 pm, so it could be 5 pm or 6 pm that day as well. I hope those times work for you as well
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Those times work if you pick one of them, Im not so flexible around the decided time
    Shitegotreal
    Shitegotreal
    Alright, how about we do it at 5 pm sunday, just so there is no confusion.
    Hey man what's good, hope you're well and everything seems we are paired to throw down some bw2 - looking forward to it +1
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    +2 here, can play p much any day after 6 but preferably to the weekend
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    Sunday then wana do 6 +2?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Yeah, sounds good
    hey, i was told that to join the crusaders i have to beat you in a bw2 random battle. when are you available for this? im gmt -4 and available after 5 or 6pm most days.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Nice! Ill try to be on some day soon, but be warned, randbats are p much my main tier nowadays
    steelskitty
    steelskitty
    yeah, let me know.
    hey we're paired for MUTE
    i can play tomorrow and this week-end from 4pm till 6:30pm gmt+2
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok, 4pm tomorrow(saturday)?
    fourmi
    fourmi
    Alright
    when are u avaible to play mute vs thunder n blazes? im sorry for the poor activity from him :/
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Can't really play today. After like 2130 gmt+2 tomorrow, idk exactly when the deadline is tho.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    u there? thunder n blazes will be online in 5 mins
    hi m8 when shall we throw down? just need to prep a few teams and stuff before
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    So basically if you want to play you have to catch me at either (GMT+1);

Tonight in 6 hours onwards 11pm my time
    Tomorrow 11:30pm onwards
    Saturday midnight onwards
    Sunday morning 10-2pm or midnight onwards

I've been ready since Monday so no shenanigans pls
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok, sun morning works I guess, I will be on 10am your time then
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    Kk let's make it 11ish my time so got time to prep and stuffs
    Hi, when can you play for ubers ssnl? I'm GMT -7 and can play from my 8:00 am to my 8:00 pm today and between my 4 pm and my 9 pm the rest of the week.
    Hi, we need to play for "Kicking it off" tournament. I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually available 5PM-10PM
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I won't be able to play until 9:30 pm. Gmt+2. Does that work out so you wanna play tomorrow instead?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hmm. Guess tomorrow would work better then. Same 9PM tomorrow?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Yeah sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…