Smogon Forums

Mystic Master
Mystic Master
Hi, sorry for the late response, been away due to vacation. I'm also GMT -4, when are you free?
Bluxio
Bluxio
Whenever just let me know
Mystic Master
Mystic Master
got some time. wanna play now?
Bluxio
Bluxio
Couldnt play then. What about tomorrow 4pm
Bluxio
Bluxio
Umm just tell me when you want to play I guess
Mystic Master
Mystic Master
Hi, im free the rest of the day. what about you?
Bluxio
Bluxio
Ur not getting act lol. You took 4 days to even respond to my vm on Thursday and ur calling act after 3 days lol. I tried to give a time then but got 0 response so I'll let you pick a time. Literally anything other than "play now" would be great. thanks :D
Mystic Master
Mystic Master
Lol then you took your sweet time to respond after I messaged you 4 days ago, and youre highlighting my bad responsiveness? was holiday weekend so sorry for being out initially but i got back to you. id think someone also in US GMTs had figured that but lol okay, whatever. i blundered and you did too, lets move on.

I'm free all day tomorrow except 2-3 PM. I'm free all Saturday and Sunday as well. What about you?
Mystic Master
Mystic Master
Okay. Clearly you are reading my messages and you are active, so let's just try to get this done. I am free all day, I will have to step out of the house for a bit at some point. If you are available today, please let me know when ASAP. Thanks :D
Bluxio
Bluxio
What is your ps name...
Mystic Master
Mystic Master
Are you available to play?