Smogon Forums

Gman
Gman
Anytime :) You seem like a very nice user, so it's my pleasure! The phrase on your Profile Picture is very inspiring, btw!
Champion Leon
Thank you! That’s good to hear! You seem nice as well!
Gman
Champion Leon
Thanks again. I really needed the positivity as of recent.
Gman
Gman
Anytime! I'm going to PM you as soon as I get a few minutes :) In the meantime, keep being the amazing person you are!
Champion Leon
Thanks again.
Gman
Gman
You really needn't thank me, OM! <3
Gman
Gman
I hope you're doing ok :)
Champion Leon
I’m doing better. I have been trying to help someone else being harassed on this site.
I started a new job so I am more happy bc of it. Thanks for your support and for checking in.
Gman
Gman
I'm glad about all of these good news! I wish you the best!!
Gman
Gman
It seems that this community really does not appreciate your worth, and I'm sorry about it. They may have their reasons, but they forget too easily that there are people behind these screens, with ideas worth considering and feelings one should respect. I'd like to apologize, for what it's worth...
Gman
Gman
I hope you have found a place where you feel like you belong and where people treat you like you deserve. If not, I'm convinced that you will!
Champion Leon
Thank you. It hurt to see their words, and your like of their comment telling me what they did. Nevertheless, I am aware of their bias, and I appreciate your support, you are a bright star in a sky of darkness.