frogger1387
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uber homefield im est and can do weekdays after 4pm. exams coming up so the sooner the better
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    Also est and Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me but i can play earlier if you want
    byulharang
    byulharang
    i would rlly like to play today anytime or tomorrow after 4 cus my exams start wednesday. if you cant do like today ig wednesday works
    byulharang
    byulharang
    also if u down for today and im not on smogon you can @/find me in ubers disc
    r1 ubers spring ssnl, when do u wanna play? My timezone is GMT +5:30. Anytime between 11 am-6pm in my timezone works best for me.
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    Sry i couldnt play today work went late but i can play any time tomorrow i ended up getting the day off
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    Also its the same as on here you can find me in the ag room most of the time
    PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm
    PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm
    bro i was waiting for u but u didn't turn up :(
    oras cup gmt +10. 10am - 3pm wednesday and thursday. 10am - 11pm on the friday, saturday. when suits
    March Fires
    March Fires
    hey dude i've been on since about 10AM but i havent heard from or seen you. I'll be on again in about 3-4 hours time I hope but will only be available for an hour or so. I might also be free tomorrow around the same time (10AM - 2PM) but I can't guarantee. Hopefully I can catch you... :/
    March Fires
    March Fires
    ok hey bro i'll be on for the next few hours. pm me if you can play otherwise im gonna have to call act sorry.
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    Take the W man sorry bout that
    As you know, we're paired for Ubers open round 1 and have to play soon. Tuesday afternoon GMT -4 is the best time for me, does this work for you?
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    Ill be on all day after right now any specific time you want to play?
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    Also whats your name on ps
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    I'm on PS main right now on the name littelucario and will be for a couple hours, feel free to challenge at any time.
    Hi we're paired for AG ssnls. Im gmt +1. Would any evening around 11pm my time work for you?
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hey my bad dude but I got something really important assigned to me today at my internship due for Wednesday. Could we shift this to Thursday. Sorry for johning so long but it’s pretty important. I can play on Friday also whichever day is better for you
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    No worries man Thursday is fine for me same time if thats okay with you
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    hey sorry for the late confirmation but if you're still up for it we can play today. I'll be on from 10:30 pm and you know my ps nick so just hmu. soz for the delay
    hey we play for AG ssnl
    I am free at Sunday
    I am gmt +8
    when do u wanna play?
    lhce628
    lhce628
    hey can u play today cuz I hv sth to do tmr
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    yeah i can play today ill be on most of the da is your smogon profile he same as your showdown profile
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    im gonna be on from like 4pm est to like 930 if youre on at any time between then just go to the ag room and ask for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…