Yay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm online now for RUWC if you just want to get it done
    Yay
    Yay
    id rather not, got a few tests until wednesday and would like to play thursday onwards. im -3, can't play between 5pm and 11pm my time. rest is fine
    Kink
    Kink
    k see you next weekend
    Kink
    Kink
    online for a few hours
    ru when
    i'm +2
    Yay
    Yay
    that's early morning for me. it works though
    StepC
    StepC
    or rn if u want
    Yay
    Yay
    i was on class the time you said youre online, its the time i mentioned above

ill be around, just hit me on discord Yay#3028
    hey you're my new LC r1 opponent i'm gmt-4 and i'm free tomorrow , sunday afternoon, and most of next week
    UU Open r6, I'm GMT+10, free Tuesday night, Wednesday, Thursday, and limited availability over the weekend. Lmk when you're available.
    etern
    etern
    ?
    Yay
    Yay
    ah sorry, i forgot to answer. any of these times works, id prefer to lean towards 11pm your time
    Yay
    Yay
    im on ps as gustavoyay, will be waiting for you
    Hey paired for scRUb league r2 :) GMT+2 hbu.
    Yay
    Yay
    looks good
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    I am on dude :) as Dr. Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey, you did not answer and I was waiting for a while. I just wanted to tell you that I will not be able to play during all weekend...
    heeey, nu open, down for anything after the 1st lemme know what works for you
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    well f I have to do something, probably can in an hour and a half though, still would be free for the rest of the day
    Yay
    Yay
    ill have to be away in an hour for a music rehearsal, but after that ill be free for the rest of the day as well
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    back, let's say 19h30pm my time? Would give us both time to come back from stuff and do some things
    when would you like to play for uu open ? gmt +2, down to play today if you are
    When do u wanna play for ADV seasonal? GMT +2, pretty flexible
    Yay
    Yay
    im -3, can play any weekday before 5pm my time and all day friday
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    wednesday 4 pm your time?
    When do you want to play RU open? I'm GMT-4 and can play most weekdays after 7pm and weekend after 7pm and before noon. Let me know what works or your schedule if none work
    UU open gmt-7, I can play Tues after 4pm, anytime Wed. Thur is July 4th so not sure when i could play but could probably fit something in. Cant play at all Fri/Sat.
    Yay
    Yay
    If you wanna play today i only can't play between 5 and 11pm my time, everything else is fine. i'm -3
    Yay
    Yay
    hit me up on discord as well, Yay#3028
    Hey! When do you wanna play for dpp zu cup? I'm gmt +2 and would prefer to play before friday
    Hey we're matched for SM DOU Grand Prix. I'll be at Internats this weekend so my time is a bit tight. Saturday night or sometime Monday are my best times. Do either of those work? GMT-4
    yo we play for pu open, im gmt-7. would pref to play on a weekday between 1-5pm my time. more flexible on fridays, pref not to play on the weekends if possible
    we gotta fite for ADV ZU Cup, when works for you?
    Yay
    Yay
    whenever not at evening, im -3. i can play rn if you want to lol
    Valerie
    Valerie
    so much for that. tbh, hmu on discord whenever you wanna go, i'm pretty flexible when it comes to timing LeSalle#8354
    Hey, matched up for BW dubs tourney. I'm GMT -5 and weekend afternoons work best for me.
    hey hey
    when do you want to play for BW OU Championship Round 1 Stage 2?
    I'm GMT +2 and generally prefer to play in the evening (6pm until 1 am)
    Dou ssnl: im gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4:30; or weekend mornings.
    Yay
    Yay
    im -3, cant play after 5pm my time due to college. we can do at weekend if thats the case
    Mack Knife
    Mack Knife
    Like 10:30 am my time Saturday work?
    nupl, i'm free from 1 am - 12 pm on the weekdays which is when i would prefer to play, but i'm also pretty free on the weekend. Today I’m free in the evening. i'm gmt-7, let me know what works for you.
    Yay
    Yay
    hi,i'm -3. would you be ok with playing on thursday or friday around 10 or 11am your time? weekend is also fine
    Davon
    Davon
    10am Thursday sounds good
    Davon
    Davon
    im on
    hey ik it's kinda late for first contact but are you available tomorrow some time, or monday evening? if not i can ask for an extension, i had shit go down irl last week :/
    Yay
    Yay
    its ok. im -3 and ill be around tomorrow between 12am and 4pm my time and after 8pm. but ill be available all day on monday as well
    tennisace
    tennisace
    how about tomorrow after 8 your time?
    Yay
    Yay
    it might work
    We have to play for the duu tour, I'm gmt-4 and can do Saturday 11am-4pm, and I can do whenever Sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…