Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heyo, we play for uupl. i'm gmt -4, i'd prefer to play thursday evening the earliest, but friday or weekend probably works better. let me know what your availability's like and i'll accomodate
    Sam I Yam
    Any chance you can swing Sunday? I usually don’t get time to start throwing shit together until Saturday so would like a bit of time to build
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah sure, let’s go for like sunday at noon? or after smogtour, whichever you prefer
    Sam I Yam
    Yo one of the guys gonna sub in for me just heads up. I can’t play this week
    GMT-4, pretty busy with uni until the weekend. Can you do Saturday or Sunday? If so, what times do you prefer?
    Sam I Yam
    Yo yo Sunday at 1pm est would be dope if u can swing it
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    Sunday 1PM it is.
    Hey, we play for Snake. GMT+9 and would prefer to play on Sunday (6:30pm~1:30am) if possible. If not, I'll also be free on Friday.
    Sam I Yam
    OK hang tight. checking with friends to see if i can push up my IRL shit so i can play 1 hr sooner
    Sam I Yam
    Ok so these are the times I’m availble:
    Thursday 6p-9p
    Saturday 1230p-230p
    Sunday 1230p-230
    Let me know if any of those can work for you
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sunday is still probably the best option, so if you could be there as early as possible, that would be great. If not well, we'll see what we can do
    messaged on discord but messaging on here just in case, yo hi i'm ur snake opponent i'm free thursday saturday and sunday most times i'm gmt-4
    Hi Sam, I know we've been contacting each other on discord but I find it easier to follow smogon procedure blah de blah de blah. Are we good to play tomorrow? I'll be free roughly after 7pm gmt+1 so lemme know asap.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Hey so when are you able to do next weekend that isn't too late? I'll be gmt+2 by then
    Sam I Yam
    oops i didnt see this and quote you on disc a min ago. how about 2pm (my time) on Sunday?
    Sam I Yam
    wrote*
    Hey sam, when you wanna play for pupl? I work 8 - 6 (gmt-10) weekdays, so weekend is probably best. Any preferred times / days?
    Sam I Yam
    Sunday would be dope if u can
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    Yeah, Sunday works! Okay if we do afternoon my time (1-2) / evening yours (7-8)?
    gmt-4, when do you wanna play for pupl? got most of the week available + got sunday free. shoot me a time and ill see what i can do
    Sam I Yam
    Weekend is best for me if you can
    tondas
    cool, hmu whenever that rolls around
    When would you like to play for UUPL? -6. I have a pretty wide availability for the rest of the week save for a few commitments, so I'm open to playing whenever you're available
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I can make sunday night work. What time would be best?
    Sam I Yam
    8-10 pm work? I can try earlier if that’s too late
    Mazz
    Mazz
    That's probably the better time for me. Is that my timezone or yours?
    hi we are opponents for ORAS OU Cup II - Round 4 when can you play? gmt -4 here
    can you play today?
    i can play 1 pm gmt -4 to 4 pm gmt -4 thursday
    i can play 1 pm gmt -4 to 4 pm gmt -4 friday
    weekend is hard for me
    sup, we're paired for oras ou cup r3, can u play on Wednesday 5 pm gmt+2? let me know
    the hunter
    the hunter
    btw if u cant play due to ur work on Saturday the time i told you, we can play on Sunday 9.15 pm gmt+2
    Sam I Yam
    Ok 9:15PM your time Saturday / 3:15 PM my time saturday is fine.
    the hunter
    the hunter
    alright, see you for that time then!
    sup, oras cup when ? im gmt+1
    Sam I Yam
    Tomorrow night ? I’m -4
    suijin
    suijin
    i can't this weekend but after im free all evenings on weekdays and afternoons on weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…