Smogon Forums

frontloader13
Hi, I'm gmt -6 as well. Mornings, however, will be difficult for me to play since I have classes to attend. I will be free thursday and friday but according to your post those days apparently do not work for you.
frontloader13
I am not sure of my availability on Sunday since final exams are on the days following sunday. As of right now, are you available to play on friday evening around say 7:30 pm? If this doesn't work please let me know at least 1 day ahead of your proposed rescheduled time to avoid any activity issues.
TSR
TSR
Unfortunately I'll be stuck at work by then on Friday. How does Wednesday look for you? I only have 1 class + day off work so I'll have time to work with. Maybe Saturday morning could also work?
frontloader13
Unfortunately I will be busy on wednesday with housing contracts and I don't know how long or when my meeting will be on wednesday so I would prefer to avoid wednesday. Something neither of us mentioned, is the possibility of tuesday evening, could that possibly work with your schedule?
TSR
TSR
I could probably play around 6:15 since I have an hour "lunch" break at work, though its gsc, we might not be able to play all 3 games in an hour