Smogon Forums

Cristal
Cristal
Hi! I will probably be available from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM your time tomorrow. I may be available later but I'm not sure. Otherwise I will be available on Thursday the whole day. Timezone GMT-3 so only 1 hour of difference
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Yo, sorry for not getting back to you. I'll be busy for the next few hours, but otherwise I should be able to play later today.
Cristal
Cristal
ok I will stay connected on smogtours
Cristal
Cristal
as SRFC EN FINALE
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
sorry, took a whle for me to get back. I think its better if we go for the weekend, if that works for you. How is sunday for you?
Cristal
Cristal
On Sunday I cannot, what about tomorrow after my 7pm (6 pm for you) ? Or Saturday after my 8pm
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
This saturday is quite busy for me - how is your availability next week?
Cristal
Cristal
I should be available on Tuesday and Wednesday after 8 pm, Monday in the morning like before 12:00
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
deadline is today lads, schedule properly to play in the next 3 days and you can have an extension
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
oh lmao, my b. Let's do Wednesday at 9 PM (my time) then? I'm in a weird spot because some people are coming to visit me and I don't know when they'll be free, so I may have to move arund stuff in my evening, but I'm fairly sure I'll be able to play Wed night.
Cristal
Cristal
I'm available today and tomorrow the whole day. So yes Wednesday your 9PM should be fine unless you are available before
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
i could play in about 15 minutes if u happen to be free
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
guessing ur busy, lets do original time then
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
can u play now? 20 min earlier than 9
Cristal
Cristal
If you re on now I'm on smogtours