Sets
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’ll be taking over for TMM as you may or may not know of the news yet (not confirmed yet) but we are the same timezone so we should be cool to get things done :x. I’m free all day Friday if you’re cool with that day. The other days Thursday-Wed and Sat-Sun I get off at 7 pm so that probably won’t work for you since you work at nights.
    hey dude we play for ag something i am +1 and i can prob play like tomorrow thursday and sunday
    Sets
    Sets
    Alright missed ya on tuesday, I'll be on from 8am est- to 8pm est on thurs and sunday, lemme know if that works
    Ainzcrad
    Ainzcrad
    oh oke can maybe something like 4 pm est work for you?
    Sets
    Sets
    yeah thats good
    sup nerd, we're playing for the gen8 ag tour thing
    im free most of the week (other than thursday evening) unless its too early or too late for me. pls lmk when youre available, gmt+5:30 here
    also id prefer to not play on sunday at all but if u cant play earlier then ill manage
    Sets
    Sets
    hey babe, I wake up at 7am est and go to bed at 9pm est and I'll be free most times. We should see each other on, I'll be ready whenevr
    hey sets we got agpl. im +10 and am free almost all the time from wednesday-sunday
    Sets
    Sets
    you're ten hours behind me, so Saturday at 9pm (21:00) your time, (11am my time)?
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    sounds good cya there
    hi we are opponents for Ubers Spring Seasonal III - Round 2 when can you play? gmt -4 here
    weekend is hard for me
    Sets
    Sets
    weekend is only time I can play really, I'll be availble for the next 12 hours today plus all day tomorrow and after that only 7-10pm weekdays. I'm est
    we play for aaa open, im pst whens best for u?
    Sets
    Sets
    Wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun I'm good to play, and between 4-10pm
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    ok lets do thursday then? like 7pm pst would be p good for me
    Sets
    Sets
    good by me
    ubers ss when do you want to play
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Friday/sunday should be guaranteed free for me by your schedule; I'll check mine and tell you if it's not
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    11:00 EST on sunday good with you?
    Sets
    Sets
    I actually sleep during that time, if you could earlier or later on sunday I'd appreciate it. 8am-2pm is my sleep time lol. If that doesn't work though, I can always try to wake up, i might just miss it :0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…